Who do you want to win. Bama or Utah?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Jan 2, 2009.

?

Who do you want to win. Bama or Utah?

Poll closed Jan 3, 2009.
  1. Alabama

25 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Utah

25 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

slight edge to Bama. But if the Utes upset them, there's a pony in it for us LSU fans too. Really kind of un-interested about the game. It's the BCS fault for giving us teams with 1 loss who haven't played anyone of significance, and I expect Bama to blow them out. Did I care about watching VT beat Cinncy? NO. The big bowls have gone to crap.

I'd be interested in Texas against Bama, but not Bama against Utah. Now every now and then a Boise St. beats Oklahoma, but not often. More often it will be like Ga. vs. Hawaii, and I'll ask "why did the BCS give me this crappy game to watch?". I'll surf the net tonight.

2. houtxbengal

houtxbengal Founding Member

In your corner for the most part.

IMO: Bama, USC, Penn State, and Texas should have been playing each other in two of the following: Sugar, Rose, or Fiesta.

3. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

It is the SEC... but it's Bama, and it's not the national title. Therefore, GO UTES!

4. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

I always pull for the SEC in their bowl games and OOC games.

Ole Miss, Vandy, Georgia and LSU sure did the job so far.... Kentucky has rallied to tie their game....

SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!!

:crystal::geaux::crystal::geaux::crystal:

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I'm coming out of the closet : Alabama
    Reason no. 1 : they're not playing LSU

Reason no. 2 : for Katrina I left here and ended up in Birmingham not knowing a soul. I had my wife, four children and two dogs. An Alabama alum offerred me a townhouse she owned and had on the market for rent. She donated the use of her townhouse to us for free with no conditions. She even furnished the appartment completely and told us she could rent it furnished after we left. Another Alabama alum I met owned a publishing company in Pelham and he found me catering jobs. I catered a party at his huge house for the USM/Ala game in which Prothro made "the catch". The principal of the school my kids enrolled in gave me a catering job in which I met the superintendant of education for the stste of Alabama. He invited me to meet with the Governor (Bob Riley, an Ala alum) and Bush's cabinet member Margaret Spelling, secretary of education for a round table discussion on the educational needs of evacuee children. Parts of it were nationally televised. I was invited to cook for the governor in Montgomery. I can't begin to repay the people of Ala for all they did, not just for me but for all of us.

Reason no. 3 : SEC rules !

6. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

I tried, and I mean really tried to click Bama, but in the end my hatred for all things Alabama took over and I went Utah...I normally am all about the SEC but I couldn't get there for this game!

7. Andouille

Andouille Guest

I just can't root for Bama. I dislike Saban and their fan base too much. Way to much entitlement syndrome for me.

A Bama win helps with their recruiting thus hurting LSU.

If Bama wins I'll look at the bright side and be proud as an SEC fan.

8. Andouille

Andouille Guest

PS-

Plus it's fun watching Saban lose and the tantrums he has on the sidelines.
    [​IMG]

9. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

I always root for the SEC teams, Bama included.

10. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

SEC

SEC

SEC

SEC

SEC

I'm hoping Bama doesn't lose. How's that for a compromise...