News Who Controls What You See & Shapes Your Opinions?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by XXL TideFan, Oct 30, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Every day you still choose to lose...

Yes, he did say thre was no proof. Which, you know, is false. You can simply goolge it. Plenty of hits come up. Plenty of charges both at the fed, state, and local levels.

The problem, you see, is there is no federal judicial pathway to overturn Jan 6th proceedings. As you know, this is why the Dems protested as much in 2017 when Donald Trump 1st won.

upload_2022-11-2_11-12-11.png

shane0911 likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You dont know that. The Dem effort was to block all efforts of audits.

Question, is it hypocritical of you to suggest investigating everything about Trump but saying there is "no reason" to investigate an election of mail in voter fraud? When you supported the bogus and fake Russia gate hoax?

Seems like the logical and reasonable thing to do is give Trump the investigation to learn the truth. If Truth is important to you.

You know, like we learned you believed the Russia hoax. It was all lies. You know, the investigation finally proved that.

Wouldn't you agree an investigation would put it to rest?

Better for democracy yes?

shane0911 likes this.
  3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

.... i thought this was the jew bashing thread....

carry on...

mancha likes this.
  4. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

It would be easy to say comey "helped" elect trump but the bottom line is trump won. no fraud about it.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Correct. But the Dems got to investigate for years to conclude this.

Why doesnt Trump get the same opportunity?

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I just saw you start in on Jan 6 when someone said we needed to make sure the elections were secure. I must’ve missed the post above mine that said it was stolen.

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

XXL has tried to get that rolling multiple times. No one seems to care enough.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well i wish the dems would admit that instead they try to destroy democracy and incite violence by claiming the russians hacked the election and installed trump as an illegitimate president.

thats not a big deal really but it angered trump so much i think he decided to do it back to them.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That’s a lie and you should know it. I never said Trump colluded with the Russians. I did accept that an investigation was warranted because of the seriousness of the charge. If you look at my first post in that thread I said only if he was found to have participated in any so called collusion should he be charged. I stated that things like obstruction generated by the investigation would be BS if there were no collusion. I never supported the first impeachment. Quit making things up out of whole cloth.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats not how you justify investigations. you dont justify investigations by claiming you need evidence so you have to investigate for it. its a catch 22.

"the seriousness of the charge" is utterly irrelevant. i could charge you with genocide, without evidence, and that doesnt justify investigating. even tho thats a very serious charge.

what the dems have done is use the investigation itself as the damning event, to trick you. and it works every time, as you always say they almost got him now, and he is angry and insiders are turning against him. you, being utterly ignorant of how the law works, depend on the media to tell you. and they tell you, wrongly, that he is definitely fucked every time. and they are always wrong. one would hope you would learn that eventually.

you do in fact think they almost have him now dont you? cant answer huh

LSUpride123 likes this.