News Who Controls What You See & Shapes Your Opinions?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by XXL TideFan, Oct 30, 2022.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

You’re missing the point. This is how elections have been run for a long time. Only when you lose, and with zero credible evidence of fraud, is there claims of a problem. He lost, everyone around him told him he lost. There was no fraud. Only in your imagination and dissatisfaction do you find fraud. You lost, no fraud, and you can’t handle it so you’d rather burn the whole country down, just like the former guy. Plain and simple. Go on and deflect, because that’s all you’ve got.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

What a load of shit. 2020 was the first time in history that there was widespread mail in voting. And it was hastily done with hardly any governance. That's all most Republicans are asking for. 1 ballot per voter, ensure people are alive and live where they say, and no votes counted after election day. That's not claiming there is election fraud. That's common sense to make elections more secure. Anyone that has a problem with that has an ulterior motive or is a moron.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. rockwallfan

There was no evidence of fraud. zero. nada. most secure election in our country's history, according to the GOP sitting presidents hand picked election security chief. trump stated before the election he'd honor election results IF he won. January 6 commission showed video of Bannon revealing trumps plan to claim victory before votes are all counted. you know it. if you insurrectionists can't live with a free and fair election it is you who should leave the country.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

So when someone says they just want to be sure that elections are safe and secure, they’re automatically insurrectionists? Because that’s all that’s been posted about.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It’s a lie to say there were no cases of fraud.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. rockwallfan

I did not say that, did I? to support lies that the election was stolen is despicable and unpatriotic.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Then why are you putting up such an fuss about making sure there isn't any illegal activity going on?

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

If that's your response to what I posted, then your reading comprehension is on par with with that of an oaf. Nowhere did I say there was evidence of fraud. I simply laid out some common sense suggestions to ensure elections are even more secure than then you lefties claim they are now. What's wrong with that?

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

He didn’t say that. He said it was a free and fair election. In fact there were examples of election crime. Several Republicans and Democrats were arrested tried and convicted of various voting crimes. This is true in every election local state and federal.
    HOWEVER the widespread coordinated fraud large enough to swing the election DID NOT HAPPEN. Even Republican led recounts and probes have FAILED to show a scintilla of evidence that anything like that happened. You know no matter how loud and long you whine it doesn’t change the facts. TRUMP LOST!

rockwallfan likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i agree but the dems said russia hacked it and trump was not legit