Who are O - The Rosy Finch Boyz?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Oct 3, 2017.

1. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

O wont get the respect of his players if he keeps throwing them under the bus. FGs are gonna be tough after that crap last nite

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Perhaps some of them need to be thrown under the bus. O is taking a ton of criticism, much of it deserved. However the players have to shoulder some of the criticism. There's no leadership among the players and it's evident by the shitty product we see on the field.

lsu-i-like and Don Castavez like this.
  3. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

It might be we have a head coach who if there’s a turd in the living room will say ‘Something stinks.’ Not many straight shooters around anymore. O supposedly said ‘We don’t have a field goal kicker.’ Based on evidence anybody disagree?
    Of course Socrates went around telling the hard truth. The Greeks poisoned him.

lsu-i-like and shane0911 like this.
  4. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

O deserves every bit of criticism and is shouldering little of the blame. He would rather blame the kids he is trying to lead. NO excuse for that whatsoever.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

You missed the gist of my post. This wasn't about football.

6. Don Castavez

Perhaps, but remember something : the touchy feely moments we had with Elmer had us 0 for the last 6 vs the Sister fuckers.

7. Don Castavez

You make good points, but we have a better chance of winning with a good football coach than Mr Rogers.

8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

You say he's blaming the kids. I say he's telling it like it is. Our players are not playing up to expectations. Perhaps they've been reading too many press clippings. If Ray Charles were still with us he would nod his head in agreement.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Wasn't the point. The point is we have no real leader. If you want to add shitty football coach that's fine too. Just not my revelation. It was that one person is real and the other seems to be a con man and a shitty individual. The former can lead men whether it's football roller derby or into battle. The latter cannot.

10. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

To this point, there is a fine line between accountability and throwing under the bus. Just this week, Ben Roethliesberger (sp?) "called out" Antonio Brown. He described it as holding AB accountable. Semantics. And I've heard many coaches calling out their kickers - Parcells used to all the time, and Ditka, etc.