Who are O - The Rosy Finch Boyz?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

from 1983-now, every human being NOT name Orgeron that coached Ole Miss for more than one season has managed at least 1 season of 8 or more wins.

O topped out at 4 wins.

2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Hope O can at least maintain that.

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I was listening to Miles' podcast earlier, and it just amazes me that we fired Miles and replaced him with this assclown who throws his coaches and his players under the bus. Les had plenty of faults, but he was and is a good man.

Herb and dachsie like this.
  4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Are you married to Nutriaitch?

5. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

Les is a good guy which is why it was hard to pull the trigger to fire him. He deserved better than that circus that resulted in his demise. His players loved him and most of the time played hard and with effort. It is abundantly clear that O is having issues with respect and unity, something Les never had trouble with!

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  6. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

A great leader and winner is a great combo. But leading is kind of like philanthropy. You have to have cash before you can be a do gooder in the community. A coach has to win an ass load of quality wins before he can be a beacon of integrity for young athletes. Elmer wasn’t winning anymore. Rue the day we hired O, fine , but missing Elmer is loopy.

Bengal B and lsu-i-like like this.
  7. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

He was a good man. But his time had passed him. In the end it's easy to think about the beginning.....avoid it.

Bengal B and lsu-i-like like this.
  8. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Elmer just had trouble with the little things : passing the football, running toss sweeps on 3 rd and 6 .... oh yeah and telling time on the play clock.

Pjoe and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Sounded like a lot of lazy asses and discontent on the team. Makes me wonder if O walked into a hornet's nest - saw a bunch of lack of effort as Miles' time wound down and this is his shitshow to cleanup. Can't fire the whole team.

I don't feel 100% that O can't turn it around, just 99%. Not this year, mind you. I feel certain this year will be an epic failure.

10. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

Yes his football acumen had slipped and we weren't paying him to be a good guy. It needed to be handled better and we would be in better position right now.