Whistleblower Complaint

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Sep 23, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This is the one.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

No I haven't. Stop being melodramatic.

Well cry about it; I don't care.

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

He's playing chess and we are all playing checkers, huh? Why all the whining all the time then? If he's so smart and he's so many steps ahead of the rest of us why does he always blame and cry? You'd think someone that advanced wouldn't have to be such a little bitch all the time.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So he runs to Adam Schitt, the guy who is so obsessed with Trump he will believe anything. Oh this is going to be so good.

You lonney lefties are comedy gold

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

There is something very very wrong with shifless Schitt. Just look at those eyes a normal person doesn't go with those eyes. I think he is from Area 51 hell maybe that whole worthless party he is affiliated with is from Area 51.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He has been duped throughout this process, ever since he took that call about the Russian hookers. What a maroon!

7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

A question you Trumpers can’t answer satisfactorily is if everything about the Ukraine Aid/Biden investigation is on the up and up, why is the administration blocking the whistle blower’s report going to Congress? It is the law. And that’s just this week’s “ugly baby.”

Tiger in NC likes this.
  8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Because ... Trump prefers to release the un-redacted TRANSCRIPT ... as oppposed to let some biased never trumper go in front of congress and make up shit, like they've done for 3 years.

Let me ask you a question .... which is more truthful ... the TRANSCRIPT?? ,... or a whistle blower who hates trump??

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Given Trumps track record of lying, I would trust NOTHING he provided. First of all you need Trump’s definition of “transcript.” A verified, unedited recording would suffice, maybe, but still would be less complete than the report.

Everything I have read or seen indicates the whistle blower report spans much more than the single phone call. Here’s an idea. Release it and let’s find out!

10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

That's what the man said he was going to do.
    Somehow, I doubt Trump is worried about all this, which makes me think the recorded conversation won't be what the Trump Haters are hoping for. ..... though, they'll find something to whine about between the lines.

LSUpride123 likes this.