Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Sep 23, 2019.
There you go again. The Steele Dossier was largely substantiated and, more importantly, it wasn't the only piece of evidence we had to start the investigation. There were several disturbing contacts that led to the counter-intelligence investigation being launched, which I will remind you is still ongoing. The counter-intelligence aspect of the FBI's investigation has never been closed and was not addressed by Mueller.
See, you can't go one single post without blaming someone else for Trump's behavior. I guess you think that the "deep state" has infiltrated the IG's office of the DNI also, huh?
It doesn't matter. Don't you think if there was something there that Barr would be all over it by now? Are you saying that the Trump DOJ is just giving everyone else but Trump a pass? Ridiculous dude....
Why? Because you think that if he waits long enough he can get away with it?
True. On to 2020~!
LOL name 1 fucking item proved true other than getting Trumps legal name right.
I mean, there were in the FBI, so......
Who say's he isn't? Timing is everything in Washington. No reason to play your hand too early.
Away with what exactly? What have you judged him for "this time"?
There were regular contacts between members of the Trump Campaign and the Russian Government, which was verified by Mueller. The Russian Government hacked Clinton's emails and gave them to Wikileaks for dissemination, which was verified by Mueller. Trump was pursuing a Trump Tower in Moscow through election day, which was also verified by Mueller. There are plenty more but you only asked for 1 and I was kind enough to give you 3.
you made my point...thank you
keep telling yourself that. if Barr had dirt they would be smearing it all over the news right now and producing the docs to back it up, but nothing.
what were you insinuating he could just "wait out" then?
I stopped reading right here because there is NONE of it, not a single fucking word of it substantiated and that is admitted by Steele himself. As for evidence, it is the ONLY thing they had to start the investigation. That is how they obtained the damned FISA warrants. They brought it to a judge AFTER they knew it was bullshit.
How are you the only person in the world that doesn't know this, well you and those two fudge packers Adam Schitt and Schumer lol you really are a doofus
That is not how it works. Trump could squash this then the Dems are "on to the next one".
Mueller found no crime and the Dems are still going for impeachment. There is no end and best to let the Dems get crazier and crazier then end their shit just before 2020.
Multiple sources familiar with the FBI spreadsheet tell me the vast majority of Steele’s claims were deemed to be wrong, or could not be corroborated even with the most awesome tools available to the U.S. intelligence community. One source estimated the spreadsheet found upward of 90 percent of the dossier’s claims to be either wrong, nonverifiable or open-source intelligence found with a Google search.
In other words, it was mostly useless.
“The spreadsheet was a sea of blanks, meaning most claims couldn’t be corroborated, and those things that were found in classified intelligence suggested Steele’s intelligence was partly or totally inaccurate on several claims,” one source told me.
The FBI declined comment when asked about the spreadsheet.
The FBI’s final assessment was driven by many findings contained in classified footnotes at the bottom of the spreadsheet. But it was also informed by an agent’s interview, in early 2017, with a Russian that Steele claimed was one of his main providers of intelligence, according to my sources.
The FBI came to suspect that the Russian misled Steele, either intentionally or through exaggeration, the sources said.
Funny because one of the major tenets of the Steele Dossier was the efforts by the Russians to hack into the Democratic National Committees emails as well as those on the Clinton campaign and when the 12 Russian hackers were indicted their indictments read almost identically to the Steele Dossier.
The Dossier reads:
Over the period March-September 2016 a company called [redacted] and its affiliates had been using botnets and porn traffic to transmit viruses, plant bugs, steal data and conduct “altering operations” against the Democratic Party leadership. Entities linked to one [redacted] were involved and he and another hacking expert, both recruited under duress by the FSB, [redacted] were significant players in this operation.
The indictment of the 12 Russian hackers reads:
3. Starting in at least March 2016, the Conspirators used a variety of means to hack the email accounts of volunteers and employees of the U.S. presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton (the “Clinton Campaign”), including the email account of the Clinton Campaign’s chairman.
4. By in or around April 2016, the Conspirators also hacked into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (“DCCC”) and the Democratic National Committee (“DNC”). The Conspirators covertly monitored the computers of dozens of DCCC and DNC employees, implanted hundreds of files containing malicious computer code (“malware”), and stole emails and other documents from the DCCC and DNC.
5. By in or around April 2016, the Conspirators began to plan the release of materials stolen from the Clinton Campaign, DCCC, and DNC.
6. Beginning in or around June 2016, the Conspirators staged and released tens of thousands of the stolen emails and documents. They did so using fictitious online personas, including “DCLeaks” and “Guccifer 2.0.”
7. The Conspirators also used the Guccifer 2.0 persona to release additional stolen documents through a website maintained by an organization ([Wikileaks]), that had previously posted documents stolen from U.S. persons, entities, and the U.S. government. The Conspirators continued their U.S. election-interference operations through in or around November 2016.
Here is a fact checker that says otherwise
Nope, incorrect. But nice job of regurgitating what Trump said about it.
Looks like I know more than you think pal....try again some other time. I guess what is most disappointing is that you've probably been reading this entire thread just thinking of when you could inject some information of your own....and to have shot down so quickly and easily by someone who is a doofus. Wow....
Did you read this? McCabe was the source to call the claim false. The guy being investigated for FISA abuse.
“We started the investigations without the dossier. We were proceeding with the investigations before we ever received that information,” McCabe told CNN. “Was the dossier material important to the [FISA] package? Of course, it was. As was every fact included in that package. Was it the majority of what was in the package? Absolutely not.”