Whistleblower Complaint

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

What does it matter? The complaint went to the Inspector General's office who also deemed it of "urgent concern." If it wasn't credible the IG would have squashed it.

2. Tiger in NC

You're very wrong about this. You and Trump are the fake conservatives. Real conservatives don't ignore the debt and deficits. In fact, it has been amusing to watch Trump's effect on people like you who stomp their foot and scream how conservative they are while Trump has gone about blowing a hole in the budget, publicly shaming our veterans like McCain while never serving a day and adhering to the very same moral standards that got Clinton impeached. Trump isn't a conservative and neither are you so stop pretending.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

"Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes. But, they say, they've been thwarted in trying to get the Trump Justice Department to act."

this is literally the first paragraph of the article you cited, which is from April of this year. so the Trump DOJ is the one who won't bring charges against any of these supposedly bad democrats? seriously, dude? you're just pathetic sometimes....try reading your own crap. and by the way when you get ready to cite something as evidence you probably should check and make sure it's not just some opinion piece without any evidence.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You outed me dammit. OK I am a leftist! I secretly belong to Antifa! Long live the revolution and power to the people!

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So to you, it doesn't matter that the "whistle-blower" is going off hearsay? LOL.

I mean, in court, how well does that hold up brother?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am pathetic because you found a morsel and are running with it? There are deep state operatives in the DOJ that ACTIVELY undermine Trump.

Do you deny this? You can say "Trumps this" or Trumps that" but the evidence is very clear that at all levels of government, there are "never Trumpers" in the mix actively disrupting anything the man tries to do.

For some reason, you seem to think that Trump fired all of the DOJ officials in 2017......

7. Tiger in NC

At this point the complaint had to have gone through the IG who called it of "urgent concern." The IG had two weeks to investigate this on his own before calling it of "urgent concern." If this was just a rumor, as you are trying to insinuate, it would have died in the IG's office. Further, Trump and Guiliani have admitted it.

8. Tiger in NC

LOL....:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D....I knew you would blame it on the "deep state." We are talking about the DOJ that is run by Barr....Trump's appointee. Don't you think if those officials in the Ukraine really had something that they could figure out a way around those pesky "deep state" shadow figures? I mean this was written in April, almost 6 months ago.

I don't doubt that you believe this. You will always find an excuse for Trump because you just can't let it go....pathetic dude.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The Steele dossier was a rumor and we had a special council over the fucking thing.

"If this was just a rumor, as you are trying to insinuate, it would have died in the IG's office"

[​IMG]

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Check the timeline.

Bar wasn't even on the job but 2 months and dealing with the Piss Dossier....

Time is Trumps friend on these matters. You should know this by now.