Where's the protest for this?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jun 6, 2020.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Ain't nothing stopping white people from protesting innocent killings. It is done for Confederate statues and ending social distancing. Somehow, innocent murder is not high on the list.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i know this neighborhood very well, i used to play sports in the gym at columbia U and get drunk weekly at a bar nearby. this is not a place where you want to go in a park at night at try to buy weed, which i believe this girl was doing.

weed should be legal.

my bud that lives around the corner got robbed at knifepoint in the vestibule of his building. you will not be suprised to learn that the robber was black. blac, of course, kill far more whites than vice versa. as i mentioned before i have been beaten and robbed before. it wasnt whites.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

protesting doesnt do anything. we cant really ask black people to stop being super criminal

Bengal B likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Let them have their silly little protests as long as it's peaceful and all they do is sing and hold signs. It's not going to stop a single pers0n from being rascist but that sort of thing must make black people feel good.

When they start throwing bricks, burning buildings and beating people up it only creates more racists.
    Makes it easy to say, "See, I told you so. Give them an inch and they will steal a mile."

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Quaker Foods announces its Aunt Jemimah brand will get a new name and makeover before the end of the year.

APPTiger likes this.
  6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

uncle ben's rice not far behind. Oh well.

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

And the country music group Lady A, formerly Lady Antebellum, is now without a name. Turns out Lady A is already the copyrighted name of another performer. I suggest Us A, that way they don't offend the transgender folks with "Lady."

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I hear they are replacing her with Karen!

APPTiger likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Exactly what I would do
    2016-11-28-07-01-09--697940537_resized.jpeg

10. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Not going to be anyone left in NY soon. They have all immigrated to central Florida. I've never seen so many New Yorkers in my life. Two rental houses in my neighborhood have been rented both by NY refugees. You'd think it was January and record cold up north. They're either fleeing the lunacy or moving in here just to vote.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020