Where's the protest for this?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jun 6, 2020.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

yes and my black friends blow this off. She doesn't represent the black community like a white person going out there and ranting about white privilege doesn't represent the white community. This is all for show.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So you are saying sensible black person can't have different opinions from the anarchist thugs? That's racist.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

That's where we are. Black people dictate the use of the "n" word: "It means something different when I say it from when you say it." But I can't say the Confederate flag means something different to me than it does to black people.

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You can and should say what you want. I don't participate in PC it's up to us to destroy PC.

5. mctiger

My wife is afraid for what can happen if I start saying what I think publicly. So I express it in here anonymously and build resentment. Sooner or later I guess I'll be going postal.

APPTiger likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Say it on TV and see what happens. The guy who had been the play by play announcer for the Sacramento Kings got fired because when DeMarcus Cousins asked him what he thought of black lives matter he said all lives matter.

APPTiger likes this.
  7. mctiger

That's my point. Not to mention the blow back my wife could get as a teacher.

APPTiger and Bengal B like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What is really sickening is not so much the rioters and looters making ridiculous demands. I get it. They are crazy. It's all the public officials and business bending over to take it up the ass from these assholes.

9. mctiger

General Mark Milley, chairman of the JCS, on FOX at this moment apologizing for being part of the picture of Trump with the Bible. I don't know how much more I can take.

tirk and shane0911 like this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you must work for yourself, if i say nigger i get fired. its a tragedy because its one of my favorite words. i use it to mean anything good. like if i eat a terrific donut i like to say "damn this nigger is delicious". but i can only do that quietly after i lock myself in a soundproof room 100 miles from town.

tirk likes this.