Where's Rex?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yesterday a bad day for you Rex? Your silence is deafening amigo.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What in the world are you babbling about? Why would you think it was a bad day for me?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Any day you don't post 10 threads about Trump is a bad day for you. It's ok. We will accept you either way.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

OK I will play your silly game it was a great day for you Rex. Comey proved Trump coluded with the Rooskies and stole the election, it was proved Trump ordered Comey to halt the investigation, Trump ordered Comey to leak his memo to the NY Times and Hillary will be anointed the president and Comey VP after Trump is executed by firing squad.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I have a life.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea. Oddly enough now that CNN is out of narratives, you have a life. I am sure the next new tweet will take your new round life next week.

Stay thirsty friend.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

CNN is out of narratives? WTF are you babbling about? Are you operating under some delusion that Trump has been exonerated or something? Comey's testimony means he's in more trouble than ever.

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

For Trump, the ‘Cloud’ Just Grew That Much Darker
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/...edCoverage&region=EndOfArticle&pgtype=article

But Mr. Comey also revealed that he had turned over memos of his conversations with Mr. Trump to that newly appointed special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, suggesting that investigators may now be looking into whether Mr. Trump obstructed justice by dismissing the F.B.I. director.
    ....“This was a devastating day for the Trump White House, and when the history of the Trump presidency is written, this will be seen as a key moment,” said Peter H. Wehner, who was White House adviser to President George W. Bush. “My takeaway is James Comey laid out facts and was essentially encouraging Mueller to investigate Trump for obstruction. That’s a huge deal.”

The White House was left in the awkward position of trying to minimize the damage. Mr. Trump himself remained uncharacteristically silent, while his advisers kept the daily briefing off camera and sent out the backup to Sean Spicer, the press secretary. “I can definitively say the president is not a liar,” Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the principal deputy press secretary, told reporters.

Trump Hands Comey a New Weapon
    Having accused the former FBI director of perjury, the president now must prove it—or surrender his credibility.

Did Trump just acknowledge (in a tweet, of course) that he told Comey to back off Michael Flynn?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ack-off-michael-flynn/?utm_term=.c367c0b97993

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

grabbing-straws-8x4-1.png

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

BTW Rex you happen to know where those 33,000 emails of Hillary's are? Just one more request; Any tapes or memos between Bill and Lynch on the plane, you wouldnt happen to know would you? Oh couple of more things; who hired Randy Livingstone and where are the Whitewaters documents? Do you have them handy Rex?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017