Where is all the Parrilloux lovers today???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geaux4Tigers, Oct 21, 2007.

1. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

RP will be good. He had an off night.. I think he'll be more effective if we roll him out and give him the option to pass or turn it up field.

2. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

I would hope that we are all RP fans here?

3. WestCoastTiger

WestCoastTiger Founding Member

I'm here to eat my crow. I've been calling for Perrilloux for the last 3 weeks. He looked lost out there last night.

Matt Flynn really stepped up last night. Hopefully he can continue that for the next few games.

In Perrilloux's defense it's got to be hard to come into the game for 1 and 2 plays. You cannot get into the flow of the game.

4. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

A big part of Perrilloux's problem is the fact that he does not get to play much and when he does, he is in and out and is not allowed to pass the ball. He needs to be kept in for an entire series so he can develop some consistency and get more experience. As it is, I question that the experience he is now getting will help him much next year. That does not mean I am not a Flynn fan, because I am. I agree LaFell needs to be benched in favor of Byrd.

2 people like this.
  5. hpmcdaniel

hpmcdaniel Founding Member

Maybe if they left him in the game a little longer than one play he would do a little better. Not to mention giving him some new plays. The coaches kinda made him look like a chump last night. Bless his heart. :grin:

BTW I like all the players on the team and say play who can produce.

:geauxtige

1 person likes this.
  6. LSUNYC2007

LSUNYC2007 Founding Member

What is up with all the hate. RP will be fine in future. I guess you will mad
    if he plays well and help the tigers win.
    :lsup:

1 person likes this.
  7. Geaux4Tigers

Geaux4Tigers Founding Member

I will not be mad. You guys just don't get it. I like RP. I am calling out all the post by people who were suggesting to bench MF. I think he is going to be an outstanding QB and those Ws will always make me happy. I am against player bashing is my point. MF was being bashed for weeks and this kid doesn't deserve that. He waited longer than RP has to get a chance to play as a starter for the Tigers. Flynn deserves our support and I honestly think both of these guys are outstanding athletes.

8. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

People didn't say bench Flynn today. They said bench Flynn when he played awful.

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

exactly, he had a bad game. and he is in expereinced in clock management but the whole offense has some issues there. he'll be fine, he has to be Flynn is a SR.

he's learning :geauxtige

10. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

RP made a mistake its called human but he will be a great player. Wish he could be put in better position or give him a series let him build a rhythm. Flynn played IMO his best overall performance or real close to it. Everyone know Flynn is our starter and there should be no problem with RP getting some series in. This was a great game wish we could have added some "style" points but as long as we Win Out will be enjoying a :crystal: