Where is all the Parrilloux lovers today???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geaux4Tigers, Oct 21, 2007.

1. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

I don't understand the post. RP is our future and is a great QB. I never understand the need to talk negative when a player makes a mistake. It's a team game. I love our young guys. Look at this years Florida team and know what we will be going through next year. For now, I'm just enjoying this season and all the positive plays our players keep making.

2. Geaux4Tigers

Geaux4Tigers Founding Member

I never said he wasn't a great player. All I am saying is that Flynn is our guy and it should remain that way. Ryan will be great QB next year. When Flynn makes mistakes the RP talk starts so what is the difference. I will support RP as a started next year. I actually think he may even be a history maker within the next two years.

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I think you should at least have learned to spell his name before posting.
    I'll geaux out on a limb and say he'll be better than JR because of his multiple threat!
    I still love you as a player JR even though you are now a Raider!:eek:

1 person likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I think it's deeper than that- or maybe even what you are alluding to. With Doucet, he and Flynn have worked on running routes MANY times and even put in extra time after "Practice". With Doucet, Flynn can throw to spots, with our younger WR's, Flynn has to throw to "Them" more.

TT and BL are going to be fine, like someone (Maybe Parso) said, who knew who Early Doucet was his Fr, even Soph year?

Even Steltz, I recognized his talent/hitting last year but we hardly heard his name with LaRon out there. Just a matter of fact, not a critical comment.

1 person likes this.
  5. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

RP has a 2 roles for this team and is playing it well. 1) He adds an extra dimension when in the game. 2) He's getting valuable playing experience for next year.

I guess if your talking about the folks that wanted MF benched for RP then I guess I understand. I thought Flynn answered those fans himself earlier in the week laughing it off. He more then RP or anyone else knows how much he was loved as the back up when JR did not have a perfect game. Now the role is reversed. Fans that can't see the big picture get frustrated easier then some of us. We have yet to see some more big plays from both RP and MF. :helmet:

6. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

RP is one hell of a player and is gonna be a great one before he leaves LSU.

He is going through the learning process and this experience is gonna prepare him for next year when he is the starter.

I jsut wish they would give him series.

7. Geaux4Tigers

Yea I'm not so good at spelling. You got me there :shock:

8. Geaux4Tigers

That is exactly who I was refering too.

9. Geaux4Tigers

I totally agree, If RP is going to be put in the game let him get his rythem over a series of plays. It is impossible going in cold for one play then heading to the bench. That is a hard way to play.

1 person likes this.
  10. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Sure, Parrilloux had a sub par game, but Parrilloux will bounce back in 2 weeks vs Bama. And next year when Parrilloux wins the heisman, you'll be praising Parrilloux as the best of all time. Go Parrilloux!