Where do you get your daily/weekly LSU fix from?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dsj3696, Jul 1, 2016.

1. dsj3696

dsj3696 Freshman

Good afternoon/morning everyone.

I was just wondering what source/sources everyone uses to get their updates pertaining to LSU sports? I'll go ahead and get the ball rolling.

I normally use lsufootball(dot)net. They aggregate all LSU news into one place so I don't have to go to different sources. It's pretty comprehensive.

I will also troll Tigerdroppings to see if one of the few (and I mean VERY few) posters have posted a nugget concerning recruiting- which usually starts happening a couple of months before signing day (as I'm sure the majority of you already know). It's not often, but occasionally you'll get some inside info concerning a valued recruit.

And then there's Dandydon and lsusports(dot)net. I just enjoy reading Dandydon, and of course, we all know that LSUsports is LSU's own website.

Am I missing something? Looking forward to hearing from everyone. :)

Brian likes this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Tigalaya is a great source too.

Brian and dsj3696 like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Right here, we have some of the best as far as recruiting info goes. Hope you stick around and enjoy the fun

Don't pay much attention to this guy

TwistedTiger, Bengal B and dsj3696 like this.
  4. dsj3696

dsj3696 Freshman

LOL- I've been to Tigalaya. Probably not many (if any) that I haven't been to. Including this one a few years back. Thanks for the comment :) I'll have to pay attention when signing day approaches and see what's cooking! I've been thinking since TD has so much bs in their forums (and it's only getting worse), maybe some of those people who post nuggets were gravitating elsewhere.. Maybe not, maybe they do both. Either way, I'll pay attention .

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I read lsufootball.net & DandyDon daily. I post here, TD, mostly golf threads & tigalaya

dsj3696 likes this.
  6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

One of my favorite quotes from Coach Stallings: "You're either part of the problem, or part of the solution."

dsj3696 and shane0911 like this.
  7. dsj3696

dsj3696 Freshman

I guess TD's popularity is both good and bad. It's probably the reason those few people go and post those golden nuggets there, and it's also a problem because so many bad posts to sift through.. It would be nice to see those who post the good things to spread out to other forums who don't bash each other or use one word insults in a topic simply because they don't agree with the OP. Disagreeing is fine with me, as long as one has substance and valid points in their argument.

8. COTiger

Mostly bad. There are some good posters but they are far outnumbered by the number who are 12 and below.

9. dsj3696

dsj3696 Freshman

I'd go a step further and say they just ACT 12.

shane0911, TerryP and COTiger like this.
  10. COTiger

Agree.