Politics Where are we going?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Apr 17, 2018.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Oh man, hearing Trump get called a douche before the committee today was funny as shit.

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

comment_ePdc76tjDfcHpbATPjuGVZxHvLv3r4nA.gif

3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Bengal B likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Got to admit I stole your clown you are welcome to steal mine

TigerTap likes this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I've been telling y'all that the feds and big pharma are evil AF. The treatment is always more profitable than the cure.

"More than a billion doses of opioids flowed into Missouri during a six-year period, according to a report released Thursday by Sen. Claire McCaskill(D-Mo.).

The report — a product of the senator's ongoing investigation into opioid manufacturers and distributors — shows that three pharmaceutical distribution companies together shipped 1.6 billion doses of opioids to the state between 2012 and 2017, contributing to Missouri's raging opioid epidemic.

“It’s staggering. Over six years we averaged 260 pills for every man, woman, and child in Missouri,” McCaskill said in a statement....The opioid crisis these pills have fueled is a failure of policy and oversight by the government and a failure of basic human morality on the part of many pharmaceutical companies and distributors — a failure that has destroyed families and communities all over our state,” she continued.

The report details information McCaskill received from the "big three" pharmaceutical distributors — McKesson, AmerisourceBergen and Cardinal Health.

She notes that the companies each recorded revenue in excess of $125 billion last year, placing them within the top 15 companies on the 2017 Fortune 500 list.

The companies have also "consistently failed to meet their suspicious opioid order reporting obligations" over the past decade,"
    http://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...lion-opioids-shipped-to-missouri-in-six-years

If this doesn't make you sick, question what our government has been doing, and want it to change, I got nothing for ya.

6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I saw about 20 minutes of it today. Amazing how each side totally & instantly flips the script.

GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

That shit looked more like the stuff they do in European politics it was nuts.

8. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

They all act like a bunch of children. It grated on my nerves after a while so I turned on a movie.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Which is why they need to be voted out. Why aren't they being voted out? Lefties know that as long as they give free shit, they'll keep getting the votes which is why liberalism is the biggest threat to American independence. Rightists will continue to buy their local elections.

Hard to pick a biggest loser from yesterday. Strzok's smugness is beyond words. Amazing that he expects people to believe his bullshit. The crap he texted but yet that didn't influence his job performance? Absolute horseshit.

But I'll go ahead and give the biggest idiot award to Steve Cohen (D) Memphis.

"If I could give you a Purple Heart, I would"

W...T...F. An award given by the POTUS to armed service members who, under the direction of authority have been injured or killed, to include any action against an enemy of the United States; any action with an opposing armed force of a foreign country in which the Armed Forces of the United States are or have been engaged; while serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which the United States is not a belligerent party; as a result of an act of any such enemy of opposing armed forces; or as the result of an act of any hostile foreign force.

Strzok was cheating on his wife with a fugly co-worker, texting about it flaunting all measure of security, admitted to ignoring any findings against Hillary, discussed quitting the job if Trump won....and Cohen thinks he deserves a Purple Heart?

This asshole has been employed by the State of Tennessee at some level since 1977......over 40 fucking years on the taxpayer's payroll. His first Congressional job was as part of the Senate starting in 1982 and had that job for 24 years. These MORONS need to be sent packing.

10. LaSalleAve

You’re starting to sound like Ann Coulter