Politics Where are we going?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Trump could achieve world peace, end poverty and hunger and cure cancer and the leftist media and the Hollywood crowd would still find fault with it.

uscvball likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Wrong getting the people home is wonderful. However you and others claimed it was unprecedented which proved to be wrong.
    Likewise you and others claimed to be the first to get NK to negotiate about denuclearization. Wrong again.
    I think you’re so invested in Trump you ignore facts listen to his BS claims as if they were God’s word from Mt Ararat.

@tirk said that if Trump started a negotiation that results in denuclearization in 10 years Trump should get credit. He’s right assuming the negotiations are continuing from now. Of course caca came back and said Trump wouldn’t take any time at all.

I’ve given Trump credit for the tax cuts, for nominating Gorsuch to the SCOTUS, for reducing regulations that are choking business.
    However I believe those few positives are far outweighed by the damage I see him doing to the presidency and to our country. His childish temper tantrum during and after the G7 was appalling. His embrace of Putin and shilling for the readmission of Russia was disgusting. How do you justify his caving in to China on ZTE? He allowed a company that is known to use its products to spy on AMERICAN firms to get back in business. Yes they paid a fine but they are back in the spy game. His apparent use of his office to enrich himself and his daughter is criminal. attack on the FBI and first Amendment is destructive to our country.

Just excusing these things by saying the other guys are worse doesn’t cut it in my eyes. You know I called the other guys out.....and you cheered me on. Well if you’re not just a partisan hack you’ll do the same when it’s your side. That’s what disappoints me the most. Too many willing look aside while Trump uses Obama’s playbook and acts like HRC just became he’s a putative republican conservative.
    If we don’t demand more we’re doomed.

Tiger in NC and GiantDuckFan like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

saywhaaat.gif

5. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I have never insinuated any such thing and would like you to find the posts where you say I did. But he has brought home 17 Americans in 16 months - that's pretty remarkable and done at a rate much faster than previous presidents

TigerTap likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Deniro's new movie Ragging Fool
    DeNiroLosesItOnTrumo-640x480.jpg
    Stallone knocked any character and decency he had left in his sorry ass.
    1396564260_1.jpg

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    TigerTap likes this.
  7. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

yes because that was a real fight they had

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Your not clever nor funny so you must be a democrat

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I need for you to pm me

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He needs to figure it out