WHERE ARE THE BUZZARDS ... 2020 RECKONING

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RamahRising, Jan 12, 2020.

1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

I got my list of TF Clowns ... Don’t make me throw links down and call you out ... Let’s see if you own up and eat that crow like men

Course 1: Coach of the Year ... Orgeron
    Where’s Taint!!! Others? Criticisms?

Course 2: Best DC in America Dave Aranda
    All the crickets chirping and riding Arandas azz after Vandy and Ole Miss ... Line up and own it ... Mountain of Crow ... Lap it up

Course 3: Joe and Joe (Heisman, Broyles) Joe told you they would score 40/50/60 and you TF clowns picked 9 and 10 and 11 wins!
    CaCa ... Front and Center! All you Terry Pie boot lickers line up and get that crow ... Esp the ones that laughed at me calling 15-0 ...

Course 4: Steve Ensminger ... The QB coach promoted to OC that was supported by Joe Brady. If you had bad things to say about Steve Ensminger, own it ... He’s part of a winning Team and greatest collection of College Coaches /Assts in NCAA History

Course 5: James Cregg (OL Coach of the Bomb Squad that won a Joe Moore Award) was criticized for having a suspect OL after that 29-0 beating in 2018 against Bama ...
    Don Castellano et al front and center ...
    If you criticized the OL and Austin Deculus in particular line up and lap up that crow

Course 6: Joe Busch (Safeties Coach) and Grant Delpit (Thorpe Award Winner) ...
    We know who you are ratphukking a Texas injured Delpit that hobbled but hung tough and exhibited great courage playing injured at 60-70% ... Come and get that crow ... Don’t make me link your sorry asses

Course 7: Course consists of a dessert called R~E~D~E~M~P~T~I~O~N ... This course to get rid of that crow taste and applies to all TF Tiger Fans including Nega-Tigers. Much like Ambrosia, Redemption is a delicious dessert that we enjoy until November 2020 when we face Saban again in the same arena that he last beat our asses 29-0.

I’m calling the game now an LSU rout, assuming we have the services of the outstanding coaches ratphukked in this forum during 2019 ...

Ramah ate crow:
    I enjoyed Course 4 & 7 !!!
    I never liked E! My bud Dave Woodley rode pine. It took me a whole season to realize that Steve Ensminger is a Tiger coach worthy of respect and my admiration and deserving of reward as a great leader and Tiger coach. I hope he stays many years with Coach Brady and Aranda and all the others! Amen

LSUTiga and lsu-i-like like this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I mighta shit on the o line a little all year last year and was very suspect leading into this year and actually called out the wrong line coach doing it. But that's it you gloating mf'er, good luck finding anything against the rest.

I'll never give up hope on firing Alan Dunn tho. That's a termination I'd like to personally administer, but yet again, a year too little, too late.

RamahRising likes this.
  3. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Amen Brother ... The Truth Shall Set You Free

That’s a Course 5 and 7 for you

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I was one of the first to jump on your 15-0 prediction although it probably wasn't until the Florida or Auburn game, can't remember which.

I called Joe Burrow the best QB in the country halfway through last season before he threw the pick to end the Florida game. So I was feeling Burrow quite early.

Apologies to E, I said he was a figurehead. Obviously he's had as much of a stamp on this offense as Brady.

I questioned Aranda losing us a national championship after Ole Miss. That's not looking very good at this point.

I thought Coach O was a joke of a hire. That's the biggest serving of crow for me

Winston1 likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I wont apologize for complaining the way the D played the 1st half of the season. It was legitimate criticism.

I also won’t apologize for complaining about the offense last year.

I show up every week cheering my tigers on to victory. Ain’t no shame in my game.

You can be better than this bud!

ParadiseiNC, 65Grad and lsu-i-like like this.
  6. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

My crow is I did not have the guts to call this season as Ramah has....

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I'll step up to the buffet and serve myself some of course #5. Experience and health make a huge difference. The unit was a liability last year, inexperienced and banged up. They've gotten healthy this year and become a cohesive standout unit. And yes, Deculus, who I described early in the year as a holding penalty waiting to happen.....the light came on for him around game 5, and he's become an asset at RT. Cregg, Ensminger, and CEO deserve great credit for the way the o-line has come around.

8. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

I was not enamored with the Coach O hire when it happened. But I never doubted his love for LSU or the fact that he would want to do the best job he could to bring the tigers back to prominence.

I didn't give Ensminger enough credit. This offense is a product of a lot of factors coming together in the right way, at the right time.

I was critical of the o-line performance under Cregg's guidance and called out Deculus on a few occasions.

The defense had me worried before the turnaround.

I never doubted Moffitt.

9. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Praise Jesus!

10. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Romans 2:5
    But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God's righteous judgment will be revealed.

islstl likes this.