Where Are All of the Negative Tigers Now?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COTiger, Dec 19, 2020.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Well, I see you have returned to your normal mode of operation. If someone posts an opinion different from yours (which happens 99% of the time) your only response is to hurl personal insults. If a poll were to be taken as to who is the least liked poster on this site you would win unanimously.

Bengal B likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sorry but the opinions here truly suck. There is no changing minds here. This bunch would fire Saban if he were here. If they and you knew anything about football it would be worth arguing but how do you reason with the unreasonable? They are why some programs fail. I will not be part of that and no matter what will expose their ignorance. Will get banned soon but who cares.

BTW I am not here to be liked I am here to protect the Tigers from the idiocy that transpires here.

3. COTiger

I think I can safely say that I speak for a majority of the posters here. We hope you get banned. The sooner the better.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Easy, baw.

My friend, please stop running around being the bd bully. Post something content related and get off his ass.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Can't deal with it can you? Ban me and my opinions goes away how cowardly. Once again why are you here shouldn't you be out saving the earth from us CO2 emitters? BTW they will have to ban me to stop me from getting in the faces of these clowns who would fire this coach and send this program into an abyss.

6. LSUTiga

[
    Firing Oeaux would not be the death of our program.

7. COTiger

You make a once a month appearance and act like you know everything that's been posted. Have you read his posts? Are you his bodyguard?

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Exactly! We just had the 3 rd best recruiting year for 2021 and we are currently ranked 1st for the 2022 class. You can kiss that goodbye if O is fired after coming off a NC year in 2019. O is LSU

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I will make this easy for you and Tiga. Will not talk football with you. I am done talking with certain people here. I will just post my thoughts and let the post speak for me. I will not be part of this insane move to remove O.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  10. LSUTiga

You misread my post. I am an Oeaux fan but we would survive even without him.