Where Are All of the Negative Tigers Now?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COTiger, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Is that your rebuttal to my post? Are you disputing what I said?

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Contrary to what you think, I'm not a tree hugging environmentalist. But some facts are undeniable.
    #1 The Greenland & Antarctic ice caps are melting at an alarming rate.
    #2 The pattern & frequency of hurricanes have changed drastically.
    #3 Weather patterns across the world have changed drastically in the past 50 years.
    Continue to live in your constant state of denial. Continue to keep your head buried in the sand. We've grown accustomed to it.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

no pass as every football program in America was/is up against the same problem....

these factors do not account for LSU being out efforted and out coached this season.

i don't see mizzou making excuses, do you?

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You really want to debate me on climate? If so I will be glad to and promise I will not insult you just a reasonable debate, deal? OK here are my answers

#1 The Greenland & Antarctic ice caps are melting at an alarming rate.
    They are growing more in other areas and melting in other areas, ice caps come and go. You think the ice caps have never expanded and retracted over the earths long history? You think they didn't expand during the Little Ice Age? Do you think they retracted during the Climate Optimum?
    #2 The pattern & frequency of hurricanes have changed drastically.
    Yes the patterns have changed they less frequent than in the recent past and not as strong
    #3 Weather patterns across the world have changed drastically in the past 50 years.
    Drastically compared to when in history? Your history on earth or in the history of the earth? The Viking colonized Greenland around 980 AD because there was no ice to stop them from sailing there and it was much warmer there than today. 200 years later they had to leave because of a sudden (in earths time) "drastic" change in the climate the beginning of the Little Ice Age. Geeze I wonder what caused that "drastic" change in temp? SUV's? cow farts? Your view of our climate apparently spams only your time on earth with you almost can't measure being the earth is 4.5 billion years old. Simple 2 questions I have asked you before;
    1.When and why did the last great ice age begin and what caused it to start?
    2.When did the last ice age end and what caused that?

With this said want to keep going?

JaxTigFan likes this.
  5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I've stated my position & no I don't want to "debate" you.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

Do a search on the top active coaches and you will back up what you say. All deal with the same crap every year and coaches like Dabo, Saban, Day/Myer, all average less than 2.5 losses per year even after attrition and winning NC. We have a coach we are paying the same kind of money and he averages over 4 losses per year. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

OK

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Meh, not sure any have seen the exodus that we did. Between Srs, Jr's going to the draft and opt outs we got hit harder than anything I've ever seen.

If you want to ask why do so many of our underclassmen go then that is a fair question up for debate. To say that other programs deal with what O had to this year and still succeed is disingenuous.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  9. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

@shane0911 I'm questioning his depth of development not so much the loss of Sr’s. He’s been here long enough to develop depth to avoid this kind of drop off. When compared to other top tier schools they have guys ready to play. I’m ok if we lose games and play competitive, just not with the unprepared low quality performance we witnessed this season.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

But are you looking through an "untainted" lens? If all the Srs leave, then most of the Jr's go as well and the rest of them opt out, what is left?

lsu-i-like likes this.