When will the national media learn...?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Jan 8, 2009.

1. TigerFan87

TigerFan87 Founding Member

Seriously? They're nuts. However, we already knew that.

The best team in the nation this year is Florida followed distantly by Utah. Perhaps USC deserves to be #3, but there is no way of knowing that.

2. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

May and Holz just advocated for USC getting a share of the title, May especially. I hate the ESPN sucks, although I tend to respect May. However, he said that Florida would lose to USC. I don't think anyone can categorically say that. We have all been waiting for an LSU-USC matchup. We almost had it two years ago. I'd take an FU-USuCk matchup at this point as well. The argument was that USC beat PSU and tOSU. My response to that is WHO GIVES A FARK? I don't know how anyone can render an SEC BCS champ irrelevant. :huh:

3. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

What? This aint NASCAR.
    :hihi:

The difference between this season and 2003 is that Florida was already ranked #1 in the AP as was USC in 2003. Niether team lost so why drop them?

4. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Ole Miss would beat USC. There, I said it. Houston Nutt would confound and paralyze Petey.

5. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

Don't feel like looking up the exact scores, but USC beat Nutt's Arkansas twice this decade like they were a high school team.