Politics When trump is sworn in...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Nov 20, 2020.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

This thread is on tilt.

shane0911 and tirk like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You mean this wasn't it?

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

they are not paying because its not resolved and wont be until electoral college does whatever. doent really mean trump has a chance. vegs odds have trump at 9%

Winston1 likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

No dumdum. Im telling you, certain ones have made him the favorite.

ehusson80 likes this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...in-response-to-gop-challenge/?sh=3148dc585907
    A state judge in Pennsylvania temporarily blocked the state Wednesday from further certifying its general election results, after the state certified President-elect Joe Biden’s win Tuesday

Pennsylvania certified its presidential election results Tuesday, cementing President-elect Joe Biden’s win, but according to the court order Wednesday, the state has not yet certified any other races.

Biden won Pennsylvania by more than 80,000 votes and his race has already been certified by the state, and Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro noted on twitter the order “does not impact” Biden’s win. Multiple election law experts predicted Wednesday the order will likely be overturned by a higher court and the GOP plaintiffs’ case will fail.

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

the author,.. "Kristinn Taylor has contributed to The Gateway Pundit for over ten years. Mr. Taylor previously wrote for Breitbart, worked for Judicial Watch and was co-leader of the D.C. Chapter of FreeRepublic.com. Mr. Taylor studied journalism in high school, visited the Newseum and once met David Brinkley",.. lol, not pertinent, but struck me funny

I looked, I couldn't find anything about this on cnn, fox, msnbc, nor in the Nevada newspapers

I found this
    Trump-friendly networks Newsmax and OANN haven't conceded the election yet
    and this
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-ballot-evidence-could-overturn-nevada-result

with this quote,.. "Oddly, there has been a virtual news blackout of the Trump court victory...."

:cool: that does seem odd,.. that's what I found, I try to play fair,.. "don't be afraid of the light, the truth shall set us free"

Happy Thanksgiving, tirk, and everyone

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    HalloweenRun and Winston1 like this.
  7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Here’s some free Thanksgiving advice to help a lot of you guys sleep better and get your blood pressure back under control:

1) Fact check EVERYTHING you read. If you see something from a left leaning site, check against middle and right leaning sites. And of course, vice versa. Every time;
    2) Even after fact checking subject EVERYTHING you read to a bit of critical thinking, or better yet;
    3) Ignore Twitter, altogether!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Winston1 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I could not verify this advice on left/ right leaning sites. The middle sites didn’t have an opinion. They just wanted to drink breakfast bloody Mary’s and fuck all this shit.
    Both left, right, and middle did want the Cowboys to win today so there consensus.

there is only one error in that last sentence.

GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well by all means if the "certain ones" said it

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Pennsylvania state legislature will be holding a joint session to take back electoral powers from the Governor. National Guard will be called out I imagine. Get out your marshmallows.

this house of cards is gonna go. one goes they all go.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    Bengal B likes this.