Politics When trump is sworn in...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Silly boy. I've asked you a very direct question that will, in effect, answer your question: do you or do you not believe that Donald Trump actually won the election and lost due to election fraud?

I've literally posted your posts from the Obama years where you were stomping your foot about debt and deficits and when Trump became President you suddenly said they were no big deal. If I had more time now I'd post it again but whatever dude....you lie so much and obfuscate so much that it's not worth my time.

Do you see what is happening right now? The Senate and House and reconvened and Biden's election will be certified. Want to know why? All that bull shit that you've posted that you called "evidence" was nothing but falsehoods and lies. Why aren't you questioning your sources of information? Because all that you've alleged has been proven wrong. None of your "facts" have turned out to be correct. Now you are calling all of our elected officials not named Donald Trump our "overlords." You need to take some time and rethink some things.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why do you lie so much?

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

Why do you have such a hard time answering a simple question?

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

A simple question was 5 paragraphs?

No you spun a web full of shit and fake arguments. You paint a picture about me that is false.

Just like your “debt” issue. I have a post from me in 2012 literally saying I don’t care about the debt. I’ve showed you and you still lie.

You are a liar.

There is nothing simple with you. You lie. You don’t even know my position.

I have asked countless time for you to post what I have posted that is false. You can’t.

5. Tiger in NC

:D:p:D:p It wouldn't matter with you. I've already had this argument with you. I'm not doing it again. Do you believe there was voter fraud in the 2020 election? Have you posted "evidence" that you believed supported this supposed "fraud."? Just answer these easy questions.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why are you asking me what I posted when you have told me what I posted is false?

Were you lying then or now?

7. Tiger in NC

did you post it or not? very straight forward

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Which time are you lying here? You clearly stated all that I have alleged, yet are asking me to "re-alleged".

So are you trolling, making shit up? What is it.

What I think is you assumed many things and are now caught. You just assumed a default position for me. Now you are asking questions
    Can you do me a favor and let me know who was president during the day I posted this?

upload_2021-1-6_20-49-32.png

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
  9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That's not the only problem. I'm fairly certain Obama didn't get arrested.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Tiger in NC

Did Obama get arrested? It seems he did not. How long before you start questioning the sources of this information? None of what you said was going to happen has happened. Someone is lying to you and you should be suspect of them if they keep getting it wrong time after time.

Winston1 likes this.