Politics When trump is sworn in...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

1 for 67....you got me, pal. congratulations

Your espousing election fraud is a perfect example. No one in reality actually believes it, only those of you who subscribe to that kind of stupid bull shit that keeps making you look like a damn fool. When you persist with the notion that there is evidence of voter fraud you are lying or you are sorely misinformed. When you claim that states have broken their own election laws that they created you are lying or you are sorely misinformed. Regardless of which it is, it is not based in the truth. Trump and his lawyers have had 60+ opportunities to present any evidence they possess in a court of law and they have not done so, at least not to a degree that convinced a judge that the suits should move forward. Many of these were Trump appointed judges or Republican appointed judges. Attorney General Bill Barr held a news conference and made it clear that their investigation had found no credible evidence of widespread voter fraud. Republican state election officials have repeatedly persisted that there was no fraud. We are now at a point when only the ding-a-lings are still holding on to this conspiracy theory fantasy.

Joe Biden won the election. I didn't make that up. He won by over 8 million votes. You claim otherwise but you have no evidence to support it that is admissable in a court of law and accusations do not start investigations, evidence does. That's reality pal, whether you like it or not. That is reality and there is nothing that you or Donald Trump or any other of your buddies that is going to change that.

If it has been proven then why hasn't there been lawsuits accusing them of such? OH! That's right, there was that lawsuit started by AG Paxton of Texas that all those other AG's and Trump signed onto that the Supreme Court refused to hear! Aha! Oh yeah....that's the 6-3 conservative Supreme Court too. It has not been proven at all. You are lying or misinformed.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Let’s just cut to the chase. Quote me “espousing election Fraud”. I can stand on my own merits. I have chosen my words carefully.

Put up or shut up.

3. Tiger in NC

Your insistence that there was election fraud when there is absolutely no evidence of it is espousing election fraud. Trump's false claims of election fraud amount to little more than election fraud because it is just an attempt to nakedly overturn an election that was carried out legally and without fraud. You might be choosing your words carefully but they make your position clear and it is clear that you keep insisting on something that simply isn't true about our elections. There was no election fraud and you keep insisting otherwise.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Please quote my “insistence” so we can be specific. I grow tired of you flip flopping making things up.

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

You aren't alone.

6. Tiger in NC

Do you or do you not continue to say that there is evidence of election fraud? Because you've spent the past 47 something pages insisting that there is evidence of election fraud. Go ahead and claim that you haven't.....

Flip flopping? Me? yeah right....I'm not the one who used to whine and cry about debts and deficits only to change your tune as soon as Trump came along. That's the definition of a flip flopper.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You said and I quote “your insistence”. Be specific please.

Also, I already proved you wrong once on the debt and deficits. Would you like me to point it out again how you make things up?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    shane0911 likes this.
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

upload_2021-1-5_21-22-3.jpeg

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

CajunlostinCali and LSUpride123 like this.