Politics When trump is sworn in...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

He lied to the FBI and that is a felony. Period. End of discussion. He wasn't "set up." He lied, plain and simple. And it doesn't matter what questions they asked him...he still lied. Telling the truth has nothing to do with the question that is asked. That's absurd.

2. Tiger in NC

Bull shit. And there were 80 million of us......73 million of you. In case your conservative math fails you that means that we won by a lot.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

He lied to protect the integrity of those around him because he recognized that the questions being asked we not about him, they were made to gain dirt on Trump. Dirt on Trump that never existed to begin with. It took you guys 3 years to find a goose egg. The answers they got didn't support their agenda and that is why the shit developed a smell. It is a disgusting tactic that more than just a few federal judges opine against from lazy investigators. They want to get you to lie to leverage a case against other targets. Instead of looking at what was asked and what was answered, look at the agenda for the questioning and maybe point a finger at the POS that sent the agents to begin with. What actual value did his lies bring? Nothing.

So 30+ honorable years in a military uniform with accolades to support NOTHING short of patriotic service to his troops and this nation and you want to shit on that because you don't like the answers he gave the witch hunt? Got it.

fanatic likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe I'll become a liberal so I can vote when I'm dead too.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. Tiger in NC

spin it how you like but he lied. He lied. Blaming the answer on the question is a losing formula. you have assumed, based upon that great truth teller Donald Trump, that those FBI agents were serving some nefarious agenda that doesn't exist and never has. I will also remind you that Donald Trump fired Flynn because "he lied to the vice president and the FBI." Flynn also had the right to remain silent when he spoke to the FBI until he could have an attorney present....and he did not. You point out that he has been around for 30 years....that means that he should know better than most anyone else, how to conduct himself. His interactions with the Russian ambassador about foreign policy prior to Trump's inauguration, were improper and Flynn knew it. That is why he lied about it. Lastly, your insinuation that Flynn was simply "falling on his sword" to protect others, actually implicates VP Pence because Pence is the only one he could have been protecting.(see Trump's comment when he fired Flynn)

6. Tiger in NC

evidence of that? the kind that is presented in court? you know....the kind of evidence that actually exists, not the bull shit that you guys are slinging against the wall. By the way AG Barr just made a statement that the DOJ found no evidence of widespread voter fraud that would have changed the results of the election. How you spin that?

7. Tiger in NC

Attorney General Bill Barr just released a statement that there is no evidence, that pesky little word, of widespread voter fraud based upon the DOJ investigations. How you want to spin this one? Is Barr part of the Deep State now too? Did the Democrats brain wash him and make him say this? Does Bill Barr even exist? Was Mueller really Mulder from X-Files? Did JFK secretly hand Trump the 2016 election by taking a bullet back in '63? Inquiring minds want to know fellas.....
    https://www.fox29.com/news/barr-no-evidence-of-fraud-thatd-change-election-outcome

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What do you want Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny to bring you?

9. Tiger in NC

from the Easter Bunny I'll take some more of those Reece's Eggs, which i am convinced are manufactured by some kind of Association for Dentists

from Santa, I'd take an end to Covid so I can get back to showing off the dental work caused by the aforementioned reece's eggs

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

why did the DOJ drop the case?