Politics When trump is sworn in...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Nov 20, 2020.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

not just this story, but any story the network doesn't agree with. that's why i like to say: the media is telling you A story, not necessarily THE story...

StaceyO and GiantDuckFan like this.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

if i tell you tomorrows thanksgiving, you start making the turkey gumbo.
    the media is not telling you anything. but they will attack when youre above your target.
    general flynn/mcilnerney interview from yesterday verifies most all of it. in fact, flynn hinted he is helping trump directly on this.

ill see if i can find it. the 5 killed were delta force. Wray and haspel need to hang. where the fuck is barr.

REPORT: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured
    BY: CD MEDIA - NOVEMBER 28, 2020
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    listen to the interview here. McInerney is in the second half of the interview.

Source link

Delta Force Operators
    Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn’s first interview since his pardon.

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany. 5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary. The CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.

“These people have committed treason,” declared McInerney. He pleaded with President Trump to not leave office until the treason is uncovered, otherwise America will be fatally wounded and ripe for takeover by our enemies.

McInerney also stated that he believes President Trump knew the steal was coming, hence his executive order issued for sanctions for interference in our elections by foreign powers.

Reports are now circulating that General Flynn is involved in helping the President with a private intelligence operation.

You can listen to the interview here. McInerney is in the second half of the interview.

Source link

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Funny how you believe a confessed purgerer, one who took the plea deal to avoid prosecution on more serious charges has access to confidential information. Which if he did and leaked it committed another felony.
    Then how does an 83 year old retired Air Force general get the same access?
    Do you believe there’s a seep state teenage sex trafficking ring run out of the state department basement too?
    This is high level crazy. Please get help. @tirk im sure someone will let you know so I’ll wait for you to respond

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

He confessed and took a plea to protect the innocent parties around him. He jumped on the grenade when he immediately realized he was getting royally fucked by the Obama administration and goddammit, General Flynn is a fuckin patriot who has served his country honorably, in and out of uniform, and thank god that piece of shit Obama didn't get away with this one. I'll believe him 1000% before I believe anyone who has the audacity to even think that man was a criminal. NO American should ever have to be treated the way General Flynn was treated given his dedication towards his service to this country. It blows me away how his honorable service is dismissed over a bullshit story after a blindside attack from a piece of shit who never served. Aside from anything Obama ever did, he truly needs to burn in hell for the fire he set under this great man.

Bengal B, shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

https://nypost.com/2020/04/30/fbi-agents-tried-to-get-flynn-to-lie-to-get-him-fired-report/
    FBI agents reportedly tried to get Michael Flynn to lie to get him fired
    By Emily Jacobs

April 30, 2020 | 10:10am

Newly released FBI documents turned over to former national security adviser Michael Flynn show agents openly questioned if their “goal” was to “get him to lie,” so they could “prosecute him or get him fired,” when questioning him about Russian contacts.

The documents, provided by the Justice Department as part of a re-examination of Flynn’s case, include a single page of handwritten notes.

While the notes are not listed with an author, they are believed to have been written by former FBI counterintelligence director Bill Priestap.

was it before or after that Biden suggested the Logan Act be used against Gen Flynn?

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Woe be me for taking up for the press.

Critical Thinking exercise: Make a list of media covering this fantastical story, then make a list of those not covering. The contrast is stark.

I believe even the liberal CNN or MSNBC would cover if there was anything there. Certainly WAPO and NYTimes would, even though many think they too are far left leaning.

But for arguments sake, forget all them. How about Associated Press, USA Today, BBC, Reuters??? No, no, no, and no.

Again, compare the lists. Reuters even has debunked the Frankfurt server "story."

Robidoux87 likes this.
  7. HalloweenRun

I’ve tried to stay out of this shit, but damn.

Here is the guy (83 years old, retired for 26 years) you guys are choosing to believe vs the rest of the universe:

From Wikipedia:
    Post military careerEdit
    Beginning in 2002, Mcinerney was a military analyst on Fox TV for sixteen years (between January 1, 2002 and April 20, 2008, he appeared 144 times).[3]

McInerney was a staunch advocate for the Iraq War.[4] In 2002, he said a military campaign against Iraq, would be "shorter" than the 42 days it took to complete the Persian Gulf War in 1991, and further, "It is going to be absolutely awesome, and that's why this war, if we do it properly, will go very quick, and we'll have less civilian casualties than we did last time."[5]

In 2004, he claimed without evidence that with the aid of a Russian Special Forces team with GRU, Saddam had transported weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) to Syria and the Bekaa Valley in Lebanon for safekeeping.[6] Although McInerney said they had been moved to three places in Syria and one in Lebanon, the final report of the Iraq Survey Group, by Charles A. Duelfer, special adviser on Iraqi weapons to the C.I.A., concluded that any stockpiles had been destroyed long before the war and that transfers to Syria were "unlikely."[7]

In 2006, McInerney advocated for regime change via military action against Iran and North Korea.[8]

General McInerney has been a member of the Boards of Directors of military contractors, including Alloy Surfaces Company, Kilgore Flares Co, Nortel Government Solutions Inc. Pan American International Academy (Flight Simulators), Agusta Westland NA, and Crescent Partnerships.[9]

In 2008, it was revealed that McInerney received email communications from the Pentagon with talking points that he should use to defend the Bush administration in his TV appearances and columns.[10][11]

In 2010, McInerney provided his support against the court martial of fellow birther Terrence Lakin, who refused to deploy to Afghanistan due to his suspicion of President Barack Obama's birthplace.[12]

On September 6, 2016, McInerney was 1 of 88 retired generals and admirals who endorsed the Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump.[13]

On September 15, 2020, McInerney was 1 of 235 retired generals and admirals who endorsed President Trump's re-election for president.[14]

ControversiesEdit
    McInerney has called President Obama a treasonous leader who is "aiding and abetting the enemy."[15] McInerney also has said there were "widespread and legitimate concerns that the President [Obama] is constitutionally ineligible to hold office."[16]

In 2010, McInerney called for strip-searching all Muslim men between the ages of 18 to 28 at airports.[17][18]

In 2015, as a Fox News contributor and a member of the Iran Policy Committee, Mcinerney was noted for suggesting on Fox News that terrorists could have flown the disappeared Malaysia Airlines 370 to Pakistan.[19]

In a May 2018 interview with Charles Payne on Fox News, McInerney asserted that torture had "worked on" John McCain and "That's why they call him 'Songbird John,"[20][21][22] referencing an unverified claim made against McCain during the Republican primary in South Carolina in 2000.[21][22] Payne later apologized to McCain and his family for the remark.[22][23] Afterward, Fox News announced that McInerney would never appear on Fox News or Fox Business again.[24]

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What all is false in all that?

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I have stated similar, but critical thinking exercise... who would run with a story like that when it is a hot potato for anyone who touches it but the smaller outlets? For ANYTHING said in this context, would be premature at this point to take the risk.

So I guess, I am wait and see, just like every other story out there.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. HalloweenRun

That’s the problem . . nothing is false. The guy’s a nutcase.

Banned for life from Fox News!