When Trump dies will he donate his brain to science?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 1, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Trump... who made so many high promises about what he'd do in his first 100 days. Trump... who held a rally to commemorate his first 100 days. Trump... who highly publicized a list of his accomplishments in his first 100 days (as pathetic as they were). Trump... who used Sean Spicer to brag (falsely) that his has been the most successful 100 day administration in history.

Need I go on?

And if you TRULY felt that Trump has been as successful as Obama in his first 100 days you would not have asked your lead question.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Upon further investigation it appears to me that Trump has just recently done some cursory studying on Andrew Jackson, fancying himself Jackson's equivalent, and was referencing the nullification era when Jackson was preparing to use Federal troops to enforce laws upon the South. So, yes, being the honest person I am, I rightfully concede that Trump might have believed that Jackson had already died before the Civil War-- but that's hard to tell by his wording. He clearly said that Jackson was angry about the Civil War so he might just as easily have meant that Jackson was still alive but his Presidential term came too early... or should have been extended... or SOMETHING. Hard to tell what a demented person means.

HOWEVER...

- That does not excuse his mangled retelling which would have confused the best of History teachers and gotten him a D score on an essay. He COULDN'T summarize it properly because he's just supremely dumb and speaks at an elementary school level.
    - That does not excuse his adoption of Andrew Jackson as the person to whom he'd like to be equated. Jackson was a monster who killed an innocent man, who paid people to hunt down and torture his escaped slaves before their return, who killed 100,000 Native Americans because he didn't want them living in his native Tennessee/North Carolina area, and so on.
    - That does not excuse why Trump is apparently puzzled about the cause of the Civil War. That's an easy one: it was slavery.
    - That does not excuse Trump's stupid projection that Andrew Jackson could have prevented the Civil War, when Jackson himself owned 150 slaves and was not in favor of letting them live free.
    - That does not excuse why Trump narcissisticly considers himself the only person smart enough to ask why the Civil War happened.

Need I go on? His entire interview performance was supremely stupid because that's what he is: supremely stupid.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There are great many of people that owned slaves that supported freeing them. It was not as simple as just setting them free.

You lack the capacity to learn outside of what you are told.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

They were few and far between, you purveyor of "alternative facts", and Jackson certainly wasn't one of them... and there's no evidence he ever WOULD become one of them.

Stop trying to defend a stupid asshole. It's really unbecoming.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I didn't defend a thing. The only alternative facts are the ones you make up in your constant melt over Trump.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

“Much as I hate slavery, I would consent to the extension of it rather than see the Union dissolved…”

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, Mr. Alternative Facts, how does that support your claim that there were "a great many of people that owned slaves that supported freeing them"? That's an OPPOSITE sentiment.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That's from Lincoln dipshit.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Lincoln was against slavery but in no way did he consider blacks the equal of whites.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Right. But they didn't invade the south to free them either. It was a by product.

Many felt as Lincoln did.