When in defense of Trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Oct 18, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Let's see, you want a Trump lie and then proof he didn't lie. It's not going to matter what is presented because you will just crucify the source. But I'll play along.

Between 3 and 5 million illegals voted costing him the popular vote. That's either a lie or he is just insane. You choose.

He claimed 2 people were shot and killed at an Obama speech in Chicago, there were no reported homicides on that day.

He claimed he saved millions on the Air Force one thing when in fact he was only taking credit for shit that was already being done.

He claims the Times and Post apologized to him, they never did.

He claims he got 84 percent of the Cuban American vote, bullshit

He claims he saved 600 million on the F-35, when that was projected before he took office.

I mean I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on, there is literally a treasure trove of lies he has told. Am I surprised? No. Does this make him different than any other clown that's held that office? No. You can be fooled by him and drink the kool aid all you want homie, that's your choice. But I was raised to distrust loudmouth peacocking Yankee fucks.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't know about the rest of it but lots of illegals probably did vote, especially in places like California where they give them more perks than real citizens have.

And I would feel pretty sure that a large majority of the Cubans did vote against Hillary.

3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

But his assertion that millions of illegals voted is valid--refer to the studies in this article:
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
    And if that is true, then bravo for Trump bringing attention to a very serious issue.
    I personally think that millions of illegals did vote, and most vote Democrat.

I could go on, and dismantle probably all of your assertions, but i dont have the time, and i don't think you would be receptive.

I was raised to be a rational, logical thinker, who tries to look at the facts, and filter out biased, irrational noise.
    p.s. I'm a big proponent of the philosophy of Ayn Rand. If you're not, i recommend her books "Atlas Shrugged" & "The Fountainhead".

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

There has not been 1 shred of credible evidence that illegals voted in the millions. Not 1 shred. And I have a copy of Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead. Know your enemy.

5. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

He started energizing the economy simply by being elected.
    You don't like him because he's a new Yorker acting like a new Yorker, ok fine.
    But he's getting things done.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Sport the direction and performance of the economy has not changed one whit since January. Presidents are given too much credit and blame for short term performance. The economy is massive and to change direction takes time. Trump has done nothing that could have possibly shown up this early.
    Don't get me wrong Obama doesn't deserve much if any credit either. The Fed's stimulus over the last 8 years plus the underlying vigor and strength of the US is the primary reason. Too often politicians meddle when they should just get out of the way.

7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

We can disagree on politics and still be (cyber)-friends.

LaSalleAve likes this.
  8. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

The markets are quick to react on the downside, if there was perceived instability, or bad policy. Presidents and Governments best move is to just get out the way.

9. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

I said since the election sport. And if you think there is no change in direction yu are mistaken.or jaded. You have alrady proven yourself jaded so I'm going with that.

10. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat