When in defense of Trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Just stop with your bullshit.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Come on don't make a total fool of yourself. There are innumerable clips of the multiple lies he's told. If you can't acknowledge the facts then you're not in the debate but acting like a 5 year old (I may be a little generous on that age). At least @LSUpride123 had the balls to argue that what Trump is doing is necessary. It may be twisted and scary but at least it's honest.

3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

What facts? I'm asking for facts. Give me the lie and then proof. It's pretty simple.
    p.s. the deflection to insults is a telltale sign that you have no foundation, and is a classic tool of the alt-left.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No sport the facts have been put out time and again, yet you deny time and again. To semi quote Jack Nicholson "you can't handle the truth". Your effort is petty and I can't believe I actually defending Rexie.

5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Blaming Comey for the election loss is hilarious, though it is getting tedious.

If anything, Hillary benefitted from Comey's gross incompetence. Unless you have worked in the Special Compartmented Intelligence System, you are clueless as to the egregious and flagrant flouting of rules, processes and laws by Hillary and her band of trolls.

Oh, and please do not respond with any reply about "email." Email is immaterial, the issue was and remains about properly protecting classified information, which Hillary did not do. The fact she was not charged simply shows the degree of the decline in the United States government, as if yet another example were required.

Emotion is one thing, facts, as inconvenient as they may be are another.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Here are some FACTS: you don't know as much as James Comey does about what Hillary did or did not do, nor about what is or is not criminal. To pretend otherwise is what's tedious.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This is where the vast majority of liberals lose me. Hillary Clinton is a piece of shit. Until you start to realize that the Grand Ole Party will keep on winning.

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The smear campaign against her has been very effective.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

She didn't hurt it much.

Bengal B likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It's too easy when there is so much to smear.