When in defense of Trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Oct 18, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

nope, Ducks don't eat fish,.. beaver on occasion.

HalloweenRun and Bengal B like this.
  2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Hillary was an un-indicted felon. Her malfeasance and lies about classified material on a server make her irredeemable. Forever. The reason she kept all that classified material on her server was convenience. She was too busy to follow the law, observe the rules, typical Clinton acts, and that, not the server, or the Russians is why she is not president.

Having said that, Trump is getting worse, day by day. Someone needs to stick that tweeter account up his ass. Every time he does something bad, it gets magnified 10 times, normally by himself. The news is now, shit on Trump, either fake or real. And he gives them slow, straight down the middle pitches, one after the other.

I used to think we could just suck it up, and get through, but now not too sure. Its every fricken day, hell, damn near, every hour. It does not stop. Cable news is in it's heyday! This shit just wont stop. I feel powerless, but I am gonna vote Dem next time regardless, unless Hilary slithers back on the stage.

I am afraid this malaise is more serious than anyone could comprehend.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Freedom is a gift of birth. Those who are privileged enough to be born here need to understand that. You could have just as easily been born from a goat fucking dad in Iran.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Bullshit.

Like I said, considering the fervor and frequency with which Republicans have always wanted to punish her if she had done anything criminal she'd be in jail. James Comey, himself, would have LOVED to put her in jail.... he first started trying over 30 years ago... but he had to settle for fucking up the election.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Freedom is not guaranteed. It requires diligence you're obviously not willing to exercise.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

OMG St Hillary the martyr. Rex you're so predictable it's amusing. In your eyes anyone who didn't compare Trump with the devil (with the devil coming off better) is as vile as Trump and complicit in all that is wrong with the world. Your imbalance is so spectacular that I wonder if you're not her secret lover ....or maybe have been spurned by the Donald.
    You know you would do better here if you weren't such a Jacobin or maybe you're an Inquisitor. How many here have written anti Trump posts only to be excoriated by you for being insufficiently pure? Wake up troll your unceasing cant is getting old.

KyleK and Bengal B like this.
  7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I'm a Libertarian, Ron Paul was my first choice. I voted for Trump cause i think he was a better choice than Hillary. Still do.

Now, can you give me a specific example of President Trump's:
    1) His lies
    2) His meanness
    3) His destructive acts
    4) His abdication of responsibility
    5) His laziness

Pick the best example's since he's been President. Be specific.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

LMAO

I guess they don't show those things on Fox.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That's such a ridiculous request because we don't even have to back any further than two days. HE DOES THOSE THINGS EVERY DAY.

From just these past few days:
    1) His lies - He LIED when he said Obama and other presidents didn't call the families of fallen soldiers.
    2) His meanness - Out of pure spite he cut off cost subsidies for poor families, and then today he called the wife of one of those fallen Green Berets a liar. Yesterday on top of all his other past insults of John McCain he said he would get ugly with him, even though McCain is dying from brain cancer.
    3) His destructive acts - Almost every legitimate international expert said this week that his proclamations regarding Iran and North Korea have brought great unnecessary danger... and have increased the likelihood of both those countries accelerating nuclear arms production. That's on top of his spitefui moves on Obamacare which every analyst worth his salt agrees will cause health insurance premiums to spike for working people.
    4) His abdication of responsibility - How about the fact that he didn't call the families of these four soldiers killed in Niger until he was publicly condemned for it and then made a fool of himself trying to defend his inaction? How about refusing to condemn the Russian meddling in our election or taking active steps to safeguard against it in the next one?
    5) His laziness - How about the fact that he has now spent 30% of his term at golf resorts and has spent record amounts of travel and vacation money at taxpayer expense? How about the fact that he hasn't passed a single bit of legislation?

THAT'S JUST IN THE PAST FEW DAYS.

10. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Let's start with #1. Do you have the exact quote, or video clip of what Trump said?