When in defense of Trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I'm amused and saddened that those who defend Trump's actions do so by saying "He's not HRC". You know that was an arguable reason up until the election. She was and is execrable; a poor candidate, a sleazy bad person and poor Secretary of State. She was and is not worthy of a vote. She is nothing but a footnote in history; not part of the political equation or discussion. In fact she's in a very justifiable hell of her own making. BUT she is no longer an excuse to defend or deflect Trump's actions.
    Since the moment he was inaugurated he should be judged on what he does and says, what he accomplishes and what he doesn't, how he treats people how he leads. Ask yourself if you would like to be treated as he does others. Ask yourself what you would think if Obama acted in the same way. Ask yourself if you would treat people (allies as well as enemies) as he does. Judge him as you would want to be judged.
    If you think you can defend his lies, his meanness, his destructive acts, his abdication of responsibility, his laziness go right ahead. Good luck because you'll need it. Most of what he does is inexcusable. Be ready to be eviserated. I'll be glad to show you the errors of your ways.
    However if you persist is defending him and your support of his actions, by saying he's not HRC; I think you're too embarrassed or weak to admit he isn't the leader we need. It may be difficult because most of us have spent 8 years frustrated by how Obama has misled our nation. Many have longed for a new light to lead us. However that is no excuse to ignore or excuse the poor behavior and poor performance we see now. If you truly want a great leader demand it of all no matter what party. We should be as demanding of our allies as we are of our opponents.
    For you @Kikicaca I don't hate Trump. I don't like what he is doing or what he stands for. I think he is failing our country at a time we need a great leader not a reality show wannabe. The country lacks leadership and needs someone to show it the way again not divide us more. He's not close to what we need.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're amused?

Hillary Clinton is a classy person who became the most smeared woman in American history because Republicans have feared her for over 30 years.... and the post-election stories and tweets and false equivalencies attacking her prove that THEY STILL DO. How exactly is it that Hillary Clinton survived at least twelve intense investigations under three Republican presidents and mulltiple Republican majorities in Congress without prosecution if she's as "execrable" as you say she is? There is no secret at all to an honest, intelligent person why she's not in jail despite being the most investigated person in American history, and despite all those Republicans in power gunning for her: BECAUSE THERE WAS NEVER ANYTHING CRIMINAL OR NEFARIOUS THERE.

Aside from that, your post fails the integrity test on a least two other fronts:

- despite all your Trump characterizations you UNDERSTATE his vileness and his danger. He's a vengeful lunatic with our nuclear codes. He's Captain Queeg with much more anger, much more narcissism, much more buffoonery, and much more to destroy than some rickshaw in the middle of the ocean.
    - ALL of his current behavior was predictable. In fact, WE PREDICTED IT. You turned a blind eye to it. You elected it under the very false premise that "Hillary is execrable". There was NEVER, EVER any excuse to vote for the vile, obscene, disgusting danger that is Donald Trump.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We are at war internally. As the Middle East has proved, and Vietnam before that, you dont win shit when you play by the rules.

For all the great pontificating on this forum, some of you miss the shit right in-front of your face.

We have a president that is hated by bot major parties and won. For the love of fuck, just realize how important that is.

You guys bitch and moan about what he says when he acts EXACTLY like the populous he governs. To the fucking T. You, @Rex, act the same fucking way as Trump. Just like a god damned child triggered 24/7. You just might start more threads than he tweets at times.

We have nurtured a nation of liberal cucks who cant figure out what God Damned bathroom to use and we have the fucking nerve to bitch about Trump.

Freedom is a God Damn privilege most in this nation are not capable of having.

Look around the world at the mess the Marxist liberal ideals have done. They are being over run by commies or murderous, rapest Muslims.

I need a damn drink.

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

how bout some scotch?

Winston1 likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Ever had RedBreast? Not technically a scotch, but an Irish whiskey, but damn close and damn good.

6. GiantDuckFan

no I don't drink,.. but you go ahead and enjoy it

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I knew there was something fishy about you.

Bengal B likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

I don't fish either

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Ducks eat fish, don't they?

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Freedom is not a privilege, it's a right. And it comes with certain responsibilities you're obviously not willing to abide.