When did you as a Republican decide it was necessary that our president

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Awwww, what a pity that your white sensibilities have been offended.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yeah lol i am so angry. insiders say i am furious and racist

do you not notice the patterns in your discussions (and your tribe in general)? deflection, sarcasm, tell the person they are upset, then say LOL?

i get it. the only narrative you want i hear is white supremacists taught by trump in his secret hate castle to murder everyone. its not true

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

fanatic likes this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Nope, I'm not a twitter user. I've explained this all before, liar. And your obsession with me is sorta creepy, honestly. Go get your OCD medicated because it creeps me out that your obsessions include ME.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

sure you arent.

i use twitter, i see how the ideas flow from maybe 10 or 15 liberal snarky idiots, many of which you like to link. sometimes the ideas come from govt but rarely.

like for student debt forgiveness, dem politicians started trying to compare PPP loans to student loans. calling republican business owners hypocrites for taking that money. it made no sense and the two things are totally different but it trickled down through twitter and soon enough, you were repeating it. same thing with the ramaswamy stuff. you got that shit from twitter. you always do.

and you repeated the talking point on student loans even tho you are on the record here saying people should pay their debts. but you, and vast swaths of idiots, mindlessly repeat the twitter talking points.

im interested in how the media pushes talking points. thats why i started that thread on "walls closing in", to show how its all scripted. and dullards just repeat the mantras. often word for word.

"walls closing in"

"lol you are angry"

"insiders say trump is scared lol!"

try to pay attention, you will see these patterns. and hopefully stop echoing them.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You can't help yourself, can you? Wondering... do you feel trapped by your condition?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i talk about issues. you talk about insults. i talk about oil policy. you insult. i talk about how social media shapes the narrative, you say everyone is racist.

smart people are interested in ideas, not personal insults and gotcha burns.

the stuff i said above is important, as traditional media dies and alternative media replaces it. we need consider how much regulation we need, and how peolpe like you need to be better at critical thinking. think about who is amplifying what, or if the lastest twitter rumour you heard about a republican is true.

you spread disinfo all the time. you get it from twitter. but does that mean we should regulate you with a minister of truth? i dont think so. i do well enough disproving your nonsense fairly easily.

do you favor the biden disinformation board?

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Dishonestly. You deserve my insults. Your favorite habit is to lie with false equivalences. Your second favorite habit is to repeat the same questions over and over and over again as though they've never been answered, because you've deluded yourself into thinking you've scored some point.
    And there's the latest example.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2023
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yeah i know you are doing the thing i am describing, caring about insults over issues. when you insult and justify insults thats just you showing how perfectly right i am.

you oppose the disinfo board, correct?

you also oppose student loan bailouts, correct?

cant answer simple yes or no questions again, correct?

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The trump method. This is how an orange piece of shit has conducted business his entire life, fucking over the little guy. He's been sued for non-payment of bills over 3000 times.

And yet MAGAts trust the ass, and believe that he's looking out for them. Stupid, gullible fools. White supremacy is a powerful drug, apparently... helps a moron to overlook SO much, even his own welfare.

A story we've seen repeated over and over again:

https://twitter.com/smalls2672/status/1694318903667683838?