When did you as a Republican decide it was necessary that our president

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

How sweet of you to care about racism. Knowing this now lets look at racism in America. First off let's all remember what political party started the KKK and who were the real political rascist in the South, yes they were 90% DEMOCRATS! Yes there is still racism in America. Some white, some black and some Latino. Let's start with Wites. The Klan is still sround but inert. There is the Aryan Brotherhood which is mainly a prison phenomenon formed to fight the black and Latino gangs in prison sentence regardless it's racist. Now let's take Latinos. LaRaza is a racists organization against whites and everyone else. LaRaza means "the race". Then there is the Latino Caucus which excludes anyone that is not Latino. Now lets take blacks. There is The Nation of Islam run by a an extreme racist who hates whites an especially Jews, his name is Louis Farrakhan a darling of the left BTW. Next there is the New Black Panther Party who hates whites and Jews. Then we have BLM who are racists against whites and are well know Marxist. Then we have the well armed Not Fucking Around Crew which once again hates whites and Jews. Finally there is the Black Caucus which excludes whites and blacks who are conservative.

With that said when do you want to march against and condemn all the above racists groups?

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

This is not 1865, this is 2023. You were not stupid in 1865 but you certainly are now.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

A criminal committed a crime. Maybe he read how much you hate the brown guy running for President and it sparked him. How could you do this

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

to the extent inter-racial crime exists, its significantly more black vs whitres. but the media only amplifies it if is vs blacks.

for instance recently in kennerr:

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/...unds/289-4365dbfd-4ad1-4978-b7b2-03979c86faae

"Suspect said they wanted to 'kill white person

so they killed a random guy fixing a mailbox. but no national outrage. and this happens all the time. the fact is that blacks killing whites is far far more common than vice versa.

and in fact the safest place blacks can be is among as many whites as possible, because blacks kill blacks constantly. the black murder rate is staggering. and i mean staggering. but few people understand the extent of the problem because the media only amplifies the loss of black people on the relatively rare occasion the killer is white.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Well, that's too sad. And it has nothing to do with the mass murder in Jacksonville.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i know i am discussing the media, not the shooting you want to amplify.

again, the rate of black on white crime is significantly worse than white on black.

in fact the united states white population is not very violent. violence in the US is largely a black problem. blacks are only 13% of the population but do over half the violence crime. and really its more like 2 or 3 percent doing most violent crime, because its not black women or babies or elderly.

blacks 13%
    half that is men 6.5%
    of that, some smaller percent is 15-45 year old males. these guys are hugely violent accounting for half the violence in the US. the other 90+ percent is fairly peaceful. but the media will amplify any white violence and praise horrible criminals like mike brown and trayvon martin.

jacob blake had just sexually assaulted somebody and then tried to stab the cops. he is terrible. kamala harris said she was proud of him. all of the black victim heroes of the left are, if you knew them, the worst person you ever met. saint george floyd was a savage devil. he held a gun to a pregnant woman and robbed her. i have never met anyone close to that terrible.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And Republican voters obviously have a distaste and distrust for intelligent people. Carter, Clinton, Obama, especially... extremely bright people.

We have seen in the past week that Ramaswampydingbat couldn't pass a civics test, and here we get "roomer are" from their favorite ass:

[​IMG]

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see the image source there is from twitter. you are certainly an avid user for being such a critic of elon. you cant find an alternative not run by what you describe as a putin ally and public enemy number one?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

For July 2023 in the USA blacks murdered 39 whites.

whites murdered 1 black. this is not an atypical month.

the power of the media that i think is most powerful is selective amplification. they dont have to lie. they just set the agenda by what they choose to report.

the media is still obsessed with emmett till. since that time 100 thousand more whites have been killed by blacks. they wont discuss the murdered white guy fixing a mailbox in kenner a couple months ago. they wanted to kill a white guy. but emmit till was 68 years ago and the media adores it

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'm not an avid user of twitter. Thanks for playing.