When did you as a Republican decide it was necessary that our president

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Far from the first time you've truncated words, mine and others, to say something far from what the real statements actually say. it's just another instance of your endless dishonesty.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

just avoid twitter and avoid humiliation next time

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

When the outcome depends ON A CONDITION that could not have been met the valid situation is INSTEAD.

What always happens is you can neither read nor think nor speak honestly.

And now, let's hear your jackass defense of the jackass insisting we won the American Revolution because of our Constitution when we didn't even have a Constitution at the time. Let's hear it.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

deflection

you just make shit up and hope it sticks and when it doesnt you parrot some other daily talking point from liberal twitter.

"oh you caught me lying again, well what about this other thing from some fuckwad on twitter i trust totally! lol angry haha racist" - rex

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And now, let's hear your jackass defense of the jackass insisting we won the American Revolution because of our Constitution when we didn't even have a Constitution at the time. Let's hear it.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Quite the contrary. I've shown that Ramasmarmy would have certified ONLY ON THE CONDITION of something we didn't have on January 6. I've shown that Ramaswamadingdong doesn't know the function of an American vice president. I've shown that Ramaswampy doesn't know how our Constitution works, nor its history.

What YOU'VE shown is that you'll try to defend the indefensible, even when you can't, and even when you have to deliberately misquote somebody over and over.

You're not an honest person.

Maybe you can partially redeem yourself.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it reminds me of all the other times you read and repeated nonsense from twitter. so many times.

like one time you saw some lady said texas governor abbot didnt leave a tip. and it turned out he never has even been to this restaurant, it was just some random democrat saying her niece said something. but the twitter left never gave up on it. even you didnt! so stupid. any random idiot says anything on twitter, and armies of people linve up to believe its. its really quite amazing.

the cherry on top is that you claim you dont even use twitter! its like you took huge dishonest pile of lies, and then were not satisfied, you lied about that!

so stupid

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yup

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

lol deflection

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Is there any doubt but that the latest semiautomtic-toting mass murderer, this time in Jacksonville, was agitated into action by an atmosphere of hatred fomented by white supremacist republican assholes like desantis and trump, and enabled by republican assholes who make hate weapons so easy to obtain?