When did you as a Republican decide it was necessary that our president

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The rule of law, personal accountability, fiscal restraint, small government, deregulation, military dominance, traditional family.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So all the things Pedo Joe is for, right? You left out energy independence.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you oppose these things, correct, your man's adminstration prints money and discourages accountability and paying one's debts.

student debt repayment is a terrible idea, isnt it? because once again your previous words have caught you

you oppose the stupid idiotic debt cancellation plan eh? doesn't fiscal responsibility mean you pay your debts?

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

This Ramaswamydingdong character is beyond absurd. Here he is again proving he couldn't pass a civics test.... he says that instead of certifying the election Mike Pence should have unilaterally implemented single day paper ballot voting and that a new election campaign should have commenced on January 7. Seriously, is this guy a Saturday Night Live invention? How can anybody take that jackass seriously?

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1695806928880840995?

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you are also for paper ballots:

and again

and again

VR says that pence as pres of the senate should have gotten paper ballots implemented, and certified the election. this is aligned exactly with what rex wants. he said he would push it through the senate. thats the opposite of unilateral.

you use twitter quite a bit. its where all your gay ass memes and talking points come from.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You obviously can't read. His jackass stupidity is not about wanting paper ballots, it's about thinking Mike Pence had the power to mandate a new election.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the wise man doesnt read twitter but references the source material, in this case a video clip.

again, you agree with him. you would have liked it if pence passed a paper ballots measure in the senate and then moved on.

i get that twitter outrage is your thing and that all ideas flow from like 9 snarky liberals on twitter, but try to relax.

i actually dont care what some fuckface on twitter says. thats for you, not me. i look at source material.

"I would have led through that level of reform, then on that condition certified the election results"

so not only does he certify the election, which you want, he gets paper ballots which, according to you, you have wanted for years!

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pr...ence-missed-historic-opportunity-191684165571

Ramaswamy says he would've certified 2020 election

this is how they take advantage of you and your lack of sophistication and use of twitter. you believe anything, and the refuse to think otherwise, based on some random toolbag on twitter.

you do realize that these folks on twitter are just dipshits that dont know anything, right? they are trying to profit from your outrage.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2023
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, you lying jackass...

Chuck Todd asked him quite plainly if Mike Pence did the right thing by certifying the election on January 6. "I would have done it quite differently... in that window ".. In that window, of course, was January 6. Then only on the condition that there are same day paper ballots he would have certified the election (which of course were not in place). His own words.

Furthermore, the Ramajackass obviously believes that the Vice President has the power to push any legislation through the Senate he wants. He clearly is a dumbshit when it comes to knowing how our government actually works, or what our Constitution demands.

Of course, inasmuch as he's a jackass I understand your attraction to him.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

correct he certifies the election, just like you want.

which is provably exactly what you want.

he didnt say that, he said paper ballots, whcih lots of people want on both sides, you included. it would be fairly easy to get that through.

you are trying way too hard to be angry here. with twitter's help, you can be outraged. but try to be more sophisticated. dont listen to twitter so much. i know you are obsessed, you post that shit constantly, it makes you angry, dont allow it.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And now let's hear your lying jackass defense of Ramaswamydingbat saying we won the American Revolution because of our Constitution, when the Constitution CAME AFTER the war.