When did you as a Republican decide it was necessary that our president

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 26, 2023.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Dishonest like
    Like lying about Russian collusion and sending cluster bombs to Ukraine? Or arguing for late trimester abortions? Or fighting to mutilate genitalia of kids? You don’t see these causes as evil, I suppose. You see them as necessary, for… reasons. But, I guess being a mean asshole is bad too.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I've never lied about Russian collusion or cluster bombs or abortions or genital mutilation. Yes, colluding with Vladimir Putin to affect our elections is evil. As for late trimester abortions, those are very very rare except to protect the health of a woman or to prevent the suffering of a doomed fetus. The genital mutilation stuff: what are you talking about, routine circumcisions?

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

This morning donald trump called for "the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

And yet his defenders accuse his critics of disingenuousness when we state that putting him back in office would probably mean an end to our democracy.

Like I've said in another thread, the orange piece of shit wants to be another Vladimir Putin.

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Something you'll never say about donald trump: if Joe Biden broke the law LOCK HIM UP.

But if you think I'm going to be persuaded of that by an article in the hack "American Insider" you're sadly mistaken.

And this part is an obvious lie: "used email aliases over 5400 times to share government information and discuss business with Hunter and associates."

While that might turn out to be true, the hack "American Insider" certainly doesn't know that. Only Joe, Hunter, and the National Archives know what's in them. And there's a far more probable reason for aliases: to separate personal communications from government business, as has been the case for previous administrations.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2023
  6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Just referencing your party. That’s what we were doing right?

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Mehdi Hassan completely annihilates a snake oil salesman named Vivke Ramaswamy. The part about Vivek's tax returns and his hypocritical acceptance of a scholarship is especially blistering.

Well done, Mehdi. If only other journalists were as well prepared and to-the-point as yourself this country would never have suffered through four years of an orange piece of shit in the White House.

‘The hard truth’: Mehdi grills Vivek Ramaswamy on his record and past statements - YouTube

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Is a moron! I really don't care about Vivek, he's got plenty of baggage and he won't beat Trump. That takes nothing away from the fact that Hassan is a hack.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"As for late trimester abortions, those are very very rare except to protect the health of a woman or to prevent the suffering of a doomed fetus".

The party of pedophilia and death. If the DEMOCRATS aren't sniffing and molesting kids they are destroying them in the womb.

foeaup.jpg

Last edited: Sep 7, 2023
    shane0911 likes this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You don't care that women will die unnecessarily and you don't want to take care of children after they're born. All your fake concern for an "unborn baby" has nothing to do with the fetus/baby... it has everything to do with thinking that you'll win yourself some sort of celestial brownie points.

Very hypocritical, also, of sick perverts such as yourself that you don't give a damn about the treatment of children or pregnant mothers at the border, or those living on the streets.

Let me give you some pointers on your OWN religion: any brownie points that you think you're winning by opposing abortion regardless of the circumstances are erased by your hypocrisy, dishonesty, and cruelty to other PEOPLE.