When did you as a Republican decide it was necessary that our president

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 26, 2023.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

If you change Biden’s name for Trump’s, and tell that same story, Rex would call a sitting President a liability for this. Unless this is another Clinton lie

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'm explaining why I hate a particular republican, in accordance with the title of this thread.

And I've demonstrated conclusively that he is indeed a crooked ass. Knowingly selling stock on a drug that failed all drug tests, without conducting any further tests but falsifying its results. That's the type of activity only MAGAt ass lickers could love.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'll say this about Ramaslimygrifter: he's obviously much smarter than trump (who isn't?), and much slicker (who isn't?).

Not really scared about him, though... he's got no chance to win his own primary. But IN KEEPING WITH THE THEME OF THIS THREAD he's obviously the type of politician republican voters admire: the bigger the scumbucket the better, as long as he shits all over racial and environmental issues.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

another term you got from twitter and repeat
    racial issues? you are the one angrily hating the person of color and urging votes for the corrupt establishment white man.

also your claims that VR doesnt think anthropomorphic climate change exists are lies.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And now, as we learn today that guliani has been found liable for malicious defamation and must pay damages to Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, let's turn our attention back to an orange piece of shit.... who has turned their lives into a living hell of death threats and loss of earnings by stating that Freeman used a fake incident as a diversion to sneak back into a polling place to stuff phony ballots against him into the voting boxes. It was a lie without evidence, and even after Georgia officials told him that her activities had been reviewed and nothing wrong had occurred he persisted in calling her out... all the while knowing that her safety would be endangered by his deranged, pathetic, violence-prone followers. This was all followed up by Guliani making public false statements about those two innocent ladies, and trump campaign workers going to their workplace to harass them in an attempt to get them to admit they created fraudulent votes.

And some douches here still insist that all trump did was protected free speech, that his reaction to his election loss was no different than was Hillary's to her own, and other such DISHONEST BULLSHIT.

You, the trump apologist, and you know who you are, have no shame.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

back to? you lefties are never not obsessed with orange man bad. every moment laser focused on trump, trembling with rage

correct

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Like I said... no shame among the dishonest shit eaters.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

…. I may be wrong, but I think you are the only person that responds to others with seeming visceral hate….

why do you address others in this way?

it’s just below common decency, but you do you I guess?

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Don't fret. I don't believe you eat actual shit. It's a metaphor. Fitting one.

I have no respect for people such as yourself, who are driven by dishonesty and subscription to evil causes.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Haven't seen you in the Louisiana Record Heat thread lately. In over your head there?