What's the best and worst drug

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by tirk, Nov 29, 2012.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'll hook up with yall next season if you like. I gotta at least make 2 games next year. Thinking Florida, and maybe A&M.

2. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I've never shot heroin, done meth in any form, qualudes, mescaline, pcp...ummm...that's prolly bout it. Tried just about everything else. Not proud of it, but I'm answering the topic at hand.

As far as a "review" of sorts on psychadelics: LSD is really, really fun in the right situation, with the right people and with the right shit. That's alot of "rights" to have to get right. If you've got all that covered, and don't have work or have to be around people that ain't down with experimentation or drugs in general, then it'll be a blast! You'll laugh your ass off and usually come to some profound discovery that will change your life for the better. Everything will seem great, the world is an awesome place, blah blah. Then, when it's over, you'll get back to normal and realize you were just really high and you're not f'ing Nostradamus, you were just high as shit! Mushrooms are intense! Don't go in public! You'll probably freak out and think everyone is staring at you and knows you're tripping! Tripping is fun as hell if everything works out. You just gotta be cool and don't freak out. The 1st time, you might think you fried your brain and will be tripping for the rest of your life. Chill out! You won't, unless you take like 10 hits or eat like 10 shroom caps or something. Overdosing is bad with any substance. You can die if you eat too much aspirin, you know? If I still had a hook-up on psychdelics, I might be trippin' right now! I'm off work till Jan. 2nd and lovin' it! If you have any more specific ?'s or whatever, I'm usually around and can share w/ you my experiences, advice or whatever. It's best to do things like that for the 1st time in a controlled environment w/ someone you know/trust. Gotta be safe and have fun! No high is worth dying over and if you don't have a good time, what's the point of spending money and risk messing around w/ illegal shit if you're not gonna have fun?!

Worst drug for me: xanax. No euphoria. Just get tired and forget what I did for large chunks of the night. Plus, I want to go out for some reason? Me+Xanax=trouble!

3. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

btw, I am NOT suggesting you(OP) or anyone do any of the substance I just spoke of, nor was I suggesting to get together with anyone to do any drugs. I just want to clarify that. If your gonna do any of the substances I mentioned, I was merely stating that I can share with you the experiences I've had with said substances. I'm sure, or at least hope, were all adults here, but, for God's sake, don't drive! Whatever you do! Someone I know got 3 DUI's. Not a pretty sight!

Oh yeah...best drug ever: LSU winning the Natty Title and Saints win SB! Better than any substance on the planet! Better than sex!!

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Might explain the shit you eat, just sayin. Hit a dube...just once and re-explore that culinary outlook you posses.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Ah, yes, Cali--my polar opposite in eating habits!

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

You must have had some bunk shit if it never did anything to you. I do agree that it's the worst though (that I've tried). Microdots made me laugh, but blotter acid (anyone remember the blue and silver?) was too intense for me.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Blotters were about half the strength of yellow sunshine or widowpane. We'd chop those tiny fuggers into quarters with a razorblade.

8. fanatic

I forgot all about the window panes. That's actually what the blue and silvers were that I referred to earlier. Made the mistake of taking a whole one once and lived to regret it. I tripped for so long that I thought I was going to have an after school special made about me - the kid who did acid and never came down.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

10. fanatic

I'm not sure about ALL drugs, but weed should definitely be legalized as should all prescription medication. I'm more hesitant about so called 'hard drugs', like meth and crack. I would worry about an increase in violence if those drugs were legalized. If evidence showed that we would not become a nation of violent junkies, then I may be in favor of even legalizing them. They would be so heavily taxed, that we may be able to pay off the entire national debt in 20-30 years or so. But, the first time an addict doesn't have the money for his daily fix, the legal drug store on the corner would be the likely target; as would the person behind the counter.

I haven't really taken the time to think this all the way through, so there's obviously other pros and cons that I have not considered that may cause me to change my position.