What's one poor behavior that people generally tolerate?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by CajunlostinCali, May 20, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When I was in college one night a few of us were drinking a few beers and we decided to go to New Orleans so we hopped in the car and went. There was me, 3 other guys and one of the guys wife.
    We continued to drink beer along the way so naturally at some point we had to pull over and pee along the interstate. All the guys had no problem with it but Steve's wife went into some bushes for more privacy. We could all hear her yelling "How do I do this?" as she had apparently never peed on the side of the road before. We all broke up laughing when the drunk Steve, in a final burst of exasperation yelled at his wife: "SQUAT WOMAN, SQUAT"

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Wait...what is this? Did Kim Kardashian get pissed on? WTF, and people wonder why I never watch a single second of those dumbasses. What a joke of a family.

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I am 43 and have never peed on the side of the road, either. It's just really not something one does if she's female--we're simply not equipped.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't see how women can hold it. Even at sporting events the line for the women's restrooms are always a lot longer and slower than at the men's room. When you gotta go you gotta go.

Go back a few posts and look at the link for the Stadium Gal

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Wow. My wife is a freedom urinater and would prefer the side of the road against public facilities. I'd say you are very much equipped, but that you lack imagination. If you don't have one already, a nurf bar would be a great asset.

Ass set... That just happened.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Freedom urinater?? Sounds like some radical protest group to demand rights for pissers. Do female freedom urinaters sit down for the right to pee? Or do they squat?
    If they sit would they protest at a sit in?

Do the freedom urinaters hang out and Nerf Bars? Do nerf bars have unisex bathroom facilities?

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

This is what a toilet looks like to asians.

[​IMG]

In Asia I probably wouldn't want to sit on a toilet seat anyway. Asian don't sit much anyway, they squat, that flat-footed asian squat. Europeans sit so much that they can't squat like this. They squat on their toes which isn't comfortable. Ancient man had no chairs and this squat is the humans natural resting position . . . and defecating position.

[​IMG]

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You sure know a lot about shit

old school likes this.
  9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You don't go camping much, eh? But you are equipped. Women have been squatting to pee since the dawn of man. It's why primitive human females wore skirts instead of loincloths.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

To me camping is staying in a cheap motel without cable. I used to camp out on the beach at Grande Isle but that was only because I was there to fish and back then I couldn't afford even a cheap hotel and still pay for bait and beer. Its really hard to get to sleep on the ground not to mention that every time you killed all the mosquitoes in the tent me or somebody would have to get up to pee out some beer and more mosquitoes would swarm into the tent.

Now if I wanted to sleep in the woods I would buy an RV Motorhome