Military What was done is being undone...Iraq

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mancha, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I just got the word that is going to happen by the next election. That will be the same day that you and me, Red, Shane, uscvball, LaSalle, LSUTiga, Winston, MasterMind, Halloween and a few others get together to hold hands and sing Kumbaya

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I wouldn't be opposed, shit I work everyday with people I fucking hate, I don't hate anyone in here, quite the contrary.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You are welcome as long as you don't sing out of tune;)

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That would be a hoot. Count me in!

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Just wonder what folks make of ISIS' arrival in the US....at the White House and in New Jersey.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

About as much as the man who crossed into the US from Mexico in a bin Ladin mask. Does it make him bin Ladin?

[​IMG]

I'm sure ISIS has fans in New Jersey. Hell I fly an LSU flag from my house. It doesn't mean I play football for LSU.

Someone holding a cellphone up before the White House that has a image if an ISIS flag on it does not terrify me.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Can't you see that HRC's stand has been long standing and principled. She carried the debate internally based on what she thought was the right move not for political gain. Your comment debases her and ignores my point.

No one disputes this but you ignore the point that by the time the CIA was allowed to distribute arms the tide of war had changed and the moderates were being beaten back by Assad and the radicals were gaining power....just as HRC warned would happen in 2012 and before. I believe it is you who are being disingenuous my friend.

Maybe its my mantra because it is correct :D BTW I haven't mentioned the Rs once It is what HRC and many other Ds (including Kerry when he was senator) would do.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Not the same, is it? It probably does make him/her a law breaker and a potentially dangerous criminal. I bet most folks couldn't tell the difference between a Mexican and a Syrian.

It sure does make you an LSU fan. I would compare it more to a bammer fan moving into Baton Rouge and flying the A flag. It's not really about terrifying as much as it is sickening.

9. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member