What is your feeling about Trump?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DeeDee, Dec 30, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Trump has already tweeted a bunch of times regarding this book. I’ve never seen a bigger bitch in my life. Save the Tiger Fan resident bitch kid kaka.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You misunderstood kaka. I am no fan of the Longs. But The Earl is a hilarious book about a clown......sort of like your boy. If you remember Earl was certifiably crazy and I’ll never forget the day he escaped from the Texas nut house. It made Louisiana look ridiculous.....again just like DJT is doing to us.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Do you remember Puggie Moity by any chance? Made Long look sane.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I do and also Earl’s Attorney General Jack PF Gremillion. Earl said if you want to hide something from Jack stick in one of his law books. Sad thing though after he got out of jail he worked in his wife’s catering business. He served at my sister’s wedding. It was something you never want to see. I’ll give him this he held his head high.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Puggies nephew Randy was a childhood friend of mine. He went on to form a company called Ambar sold it made about 15 million and now raises cattle in Colorado. He is a good guy. Sure sign of charcter about Jack to not lose his dignity and pride.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Regardless of their politics there were some colorful characters in those days. Kept us entertained anyway.
    Do you remember the name of the sheriff around Opelousas, Evangeline parish I think who refused to close ‘The Spot’ saying every man needed a little strange pussy sometimes......he got re-elected in 1976 after he said that.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

That was "Catline" Doucet got re-elected while in jail. One thing about politics in those days it was never mundne or boring.

HalloweenRun and Winston1 like this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I was a kid in the '50s and Uncle Earl made a stop in my hometown. He was walking down main street and out of the clear blue, reached in his pocket, game me a quarter, and said "Go buy yourself a Coke." He was nowhere close to being sober.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yes you can find it in the new Ultra Fiction section of Barnes and Noble