What is your "Crack" Food?

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by KyleK, Dec 15, 2011.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i dont get em here so its more like an occasional eat as much as i can while i can thing. but they would easily be crack if i had easier access....

raw oysters. without a doubt!

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Hogs head cheese. I sat down and figured it out once. I have consumed a literal ton of hogs head cheese in my life.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

i will eat as macaroni and cheese as you put in front of me. i will also consume all the cheesy nachos you have.

speaking of girl scout cookies, i will eat the whole box of samoas.

those fancy popcorn stores have caramel popcorn that is unstoppable. and the grocery store has orange flavored cinnamon rolls which dont sound good but i cant buy for fear of eating the whole can.

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

There you go. My son's Cub Scout Pack used to sell those tins of pop corn. The caramel and chocolate coated ones are addictive.

Also on the fundraiser-type stuff, World's Finest chocolate covered almonds. Can't get enough.

5. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

Pistachios, Sunflower seeds (certain flavors), Melon seeds, Zapp's Chips, and yes Sour Patch Kids (until my mouth goes numb). I hate that I can never get sick of eating those in one sitting...and don't even bother starting to eat them while you're hungry...whew.

6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

love those things. I eat em with milk and am so full and bloated I swear to myself I've learned my lesson, but I never do.

7. KyleK

My 16 year old (who is always on a diet) is mad at me because I just showed her this thread. She went cuckoo over the Sour Patch Kids (I've never tried them).

For her, she said it's my chicken and dumplings, and fried rice from this restaurant in Wichita Falls called Samurai of Tokyo. Wife and kids used to go, I couldn't stand the place.

8. KyleK

Supa, where do you get yours from? I've not found one I really like yet here in Mandeville.

9. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I like the one made by Bourgeois's Meat Market in Schriever the best, but Porche's Sausage in French Settlement is closer and also very good.

Usually I end up with Manda because they sell it at the grocery store where my wife shops. It is ok for a fix.

10. KyleK

Thanks. I'm in FS frequently. I'll give it a try.