What happens if...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Blue TurboDog, Dec 3, 2008.

1. married2atiger

married2atiger Founding Member

coming over to Bossier or moving farther away like say..... plain dealing? :lol:

2. married2atiger

married2atiger Founding Member

Are you inheriting any of those precious mineral rights that comes with the land??? $$$$$$

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Actually yes!

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

But if it were swimming in gravy, I get a pass?

OK, it is apparent that the north central Texas environment has tainted your taste buds with limited choices for cuisine. This I can understand having been geographically constrained for so many years however, you gotta get out a little.

Took me a great while to be convinced that raw fish can actually be considered good. I fought it for years then I tried it. Not bad, kinda pretty good and you add a decent beer and hey, "what did you call that again"? Now, I can't pass a Sushi joint without looking. I can walk in and simply look at the fish in the cooler and decide if it is bad, OK or great.

I am convinced you and I can randomly sit at a table and find a common good in what has been prepared although it may be a Sonic. As an insurance policy I will have a box of fruit loops or even a jar of peanut butter in the trunk so as to end the event on a positive note.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Now, please don't take my participation in the Good Eats gravy thread as an indication that I'm in love with the stuff. I can take it or leave it--and usually leave it.

I'm down with Sonic, though!

Your post made me chuckle quite a bit.

1 person likes this.
  6. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

um. Getting back to the point of the post...

I beliieve there are some well-heeled TAF folks who will have something to say about the DC position.

Now, back to the hijacking...

North of I-10, not I-20, is Baja Arkansas. IMO.