What happens if...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Blue TurboDog, Dec 3, 2008.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I think those that sign Miles check will assist in the decision making process, if not we have more then just a hand full of coaches to be concerned over. I just do not see that happening. Collective leadership and some logical thinking will right the ship. There will be honor and praise for those reassigned or dismissed. Unless Al Davis is consulting, we should all have good things to look forward too. :helmet:

2. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Peveto getting fired looks like a sure thing. He has no long term ties to Miles and he is the perfect sacrificial lamb.

Mallory is a different story despite what people with sources are reporting. He's a Michigan guy who has been with Miles for a long time. Miles thinks he did a good job in his previous positions. I dont believe Mallory gets fired but that doesnt mean he wont leave. He will be asked to step down to his previous duties but he may not like it. If thats the case he could find another job and it will appear that Miles is firing him when in this case the coach speak surrounding his departure will be factual.

Peveto is gone. Mallory is staying unless he doesnt like the re-assignment then he will be gone of his own accord. The other coaches? Everything is guess work.

Miles is not going to stand pat though.

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

They were only paying their football coach $86,000? Why, Texas high school coaches make considerably more than that @ the 5A schools.

4. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Why would Mallory be considered a Northwestern when Peveto is the guy who previously coached in Natchitoches? He has the ties there, not Mallory.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Yes, it's Peveto who's being mentioned for NSU.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Dennis Dunn, former Evangel coach and now head coach at Division III Louisiana College, is also up for the NSU job. Some say the frontrunner.

7. Carface

Carface What the...?

Perhaps I'm so blinded by anger that I don't care which is which or who is whom.

...or maybe it was an honest mistake. :hihi:

If you're going to be a head coach, you have to cut your teeth somewhere...

8. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Lets hope that Dunn likes it so much in Alexandria that he doesn't want to leave. :hihi:

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Pineville. :eek:

10. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Close enough. :D