What game will decide the SEC West This Year

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Jun 26, 2007.

1. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Put the angry faces away. I'm pretty sure he was just kidding.

2. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

If y'all hadn't beat up Cox so bad it would have never been an issue. What scares me still is I haven't heard of anyone stepping up to act like a solid backup so far.

It scares me that Kodi Burns might be able to step in and take that role as a freshman. We need someone, bad.

It is the one concern I still have about LSU, lack of PT for the QB. A good showing here and there is great, but a season is a different story. You never can tell until the games start adding up.

3. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

Please, please, please don't pull a 2006-2007 bball team. Please.

4. Morton

Morton Founding Member

The same game that has decided the West the past few years: LSU vs. Auburn

Arkansas shouldn't be too much of a factor, McFadden will win a few games by himself, but with one of the worst QBs in SEC history, and losing a lot off of the defense, I don't see them making too much noise this year.

1 person likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

:rofl:

:thumb:

I was kinda disappointed there weren't more nibbles on it......primo was kind enough to politely list them for me though. lol

6. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Strange things do happen:thumb:

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I think it's VT. We stumble in game two and it's all over.

We win big and we could sweep the schedule.

8. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Normally I agree with you Red but that hasn't been this teams MO for a while. In 05' and 06' we got handed pretty big losses early and rattled off some impressive victories the rest of the season. JR is gone, but I have faith the coaches will keep the spirits up if we lose to VT.

9. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Common sense (I do have some occasionally) says it will be LSU / Auburn but I don't count out Arkansas or Alabama to play spoiler. Our September schedule is one that spells disaster for us and we could head into October with a losing record out of the chute. Arkansas on the other hand, even with all their troubles do have McFaddin and Felix Jones returning at RBs. A walk on could had off to either of them and gain yards. Sr. Marcus Monk 6-6, 220 is a proven receiver who is hard to cover. Will Arkansas have anyone who can throw to him is the question but I doubt Monk goes an entire season with 0 catches and 0 yds. Arkansas is a very dangerous opponent and shouldn't be taken lightly. If Alabama gets through the month of September undefeated, check the temperature in hell.

10. True Grit

True Grit Founding Member

There wont be a single game that decides the SEC West this year, because we wont lose an SEC game.