What else is Fox lying about.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The words of a middle school-level mind. White supremacist lingo.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Blacks are so stupid that they take those same positions that hurt themselves, right?

As for your other question, I certainly don't HATE my dogs (I find them quite "delightful", in fact), but I wouldn't want them to have equal standing in society.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, when trump said "Make America Great Again" you disagreed with his implicit assertion that America was not great?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

correct. i literally just said that.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, was he lying and playing to idiots, or did he actually believe that America was not great?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see so your position is that the majority of whites in america think blacks are inferior, like your dogs?

why do they think that? is this a uniquely american position, or uniquely white, to think their own race superior? do blacks or jews think they are superior?

if its just whites thinking this way, is it dude to some flaw in the nature of whites?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dunno, again, i think he believes in american manufacturing and business. the reality is we are too rich to pay factory workers in many cases. its better to outsource most of the basic manufacturing. trump presumably wishes we still had more raw materials manufacturing or something. i dont know. i am fine with becoming a more information economy and buying stuff from china. i disagree with, for example trump subsidizing american business.

when he says he wants to make america great, its not about race its about restoring what i think is a bygone era of manufacturing. like for example you cant buy a phone that was made in the USA. thats fine with me but my guess is trump would prefer we still had those sorts of factories and jobs.

"we can make America great again" - bill clinton. rex will claim this was not a racist slogan, unless in the context of trump.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Biden says “build back better”.

Build back to what? Slavery?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

bernie asks us to "feel the bern!" of what? a klan burning cross in our yards? sure he doesnt say that, its a dog whistle.

blacks folks are so suppoed to feel comfortable with burning? whats next, a noose?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Nope. Republicans are not the majority.