What else is Fox lying about.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It's VERY true. He has no appeal, whatsoever, except that he's a blatant racist who his supporters hope will return us to Leave it to Beaver days. So you forgive him anything and everything even though you know he's a piece of shit.

You see, I'm working with an insurmountable advantage here.... I have truth and ethics on my side, you have a white supremacist.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

why do you think roughly half the population are racists? black people are perfectly fine folks, how is it that millions hate them? are whites by nature hateful people?

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Because I'm a realist. I don't consider most of them particularly virulent about that, but there IS a pervading desire to return to an earlier age of white supremacy. That's what "Make America Great Again" means. When did America ever STOP being great except that minorities now have more rights, more say, more pull?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i understand that is your claim.

my question is why millions of whites are motivated to hate blacks. is this something unique to whites, or american whites? according to you this is a hundred million folks right? white supremacists?

i like blacks folks and find them to be delightful. why would so many millions disagree with me? are they evil?

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I don't think most of them "hate" black people so much. It doesn't take hatred to make a white supremacist.

Repeat question: When did America stop being great?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what does it take then? hundred million people are white supremacists, what does that mean?

never, i am pleased with america. but as far as trump, i think he is referring to the loss of our manufacturing base and the middle class jobs that creates. nothing to do with race.

i think your own personalty flaws and lack of critical thinking skills have allowed you to buy into the woke madness of modern politics.

its worth noting that almost every political position you take hurts blacks more than whites. thats interesting.

BAY0U BENGAL, fanatic and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are a racist toward White people. Why do you hate Caucasians? Is because of the Caucasian Entertainment Television channel? Or the Caucasian Miss America pageant? Is it the Caucasian Caucus in the House? Or perhaps the White Panthers? Or maybe the White Nation of Islam? Maybe it's because hate crimes only apply when it's against White folks.

Which one of the above turned you against White folks?

8. Perple

Perple Founding Member

My guess is Georgie Boy Soros from Hungary. He pays lots of unskilled people to come to social media boards to sell Communism . Thus trying to fix elections, and Alvin Bragg is also a paid Soros stooge. They accuse others of what they are actively guilty of themselves.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

George Soros pays me? I wouldn't mind, but I've never received such.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Sure. Your next post that makes sense will be your first.