What else is Fox lying about.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 27, 2023.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

ok. spill your guts. what have the dems said or done where every judicial court in the land calls their claims bs and the most prominent dem legislators also voiced opposition because there was not an ounce of truth they've seen? I can name a couple pretty good examples from the right. but it doesn't matter. you believe what you want to believe, facts be damned.
    don't get me wrong, I don't like a lot of the left wing crapola but I don't see it to the extent the right does. not even close.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
  2. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Your'e pary's main issue talking incessantly about Trans & fags, genital mutilation of children by Liberal criminal parents & doctors.

There is nothing else the Lib's party has to offer. You want the Government telling you when to take a piss. Have fun with that in Rockwall, Tx.

BTW, don't pretend Disgust over liberal shit is a phobia or "Phobic". It's more absolute disdain & hatred of your party attempting to force gay culture on straight Americans. Libs willl fail. Hollywood already dead. Disco is still f'ing dead. Remember why it's dead? Your people (gay liberals) say it was because "Homophobes" turned off your disco balls in Cominski field, 1979. As I said, fear or a phobia has nothing to do with the death of shitty Disco music or the gay culture you're party is constantly pushing at straight Americans.

That is the Liberal party. If you don't like their gay "Cropoilla" why are you even a Liberal?

You have queer eye?

Now you can check with "Boogie Wonderland" & "Boogie Oogie Oogie" your way to the Rockwall Tx complaint department.

Thank God Disco is F'ing dead! Soon, the Liberal culture will follow soon.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Are you aware that Tucker doesn't even like Trump, like seriously doesn't like him at all.

As for his "lies" what exactly did he "lie" about? He simply showed footage that the J6 clown circus didn't want anyone to see for obvious reasons. The only ones that lied were those idiots on the committee.

Lmao, McConnell, Pence, GRAHAM!!! Are you kidding me? Three of the biggest rinos in the zoo! You really aren't very good at this.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Tucker lied about the election being rigged. He did it for views and money. Just like left-wing media propagated an entire pandemic for views and money. But we’re not going to talk about that because we trust the science, or something. This is about January 6th. Not about cnn lying about some dorky kid at the capitol being harassed by native Americans. Or cnn lying about an award winning pharmaceutical drug that treats the disease they’re crying about. Or about how cnn propped up trump/Russia. This thread is about Fox News. Stay on topic, you freedom-loving piece of shit.

Perple, fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The election was rigged.

if the government says that 2016 was interfered with by Russia spending $60k on ads, what do you call Dems doing going around harvesting mail in votes with zero verification?

The definition of rigged: set up (equipment or a device or structure), typically hastily or in makeshift fashion.

Yes. 2020 was rigged under the excuse of Covid.

shane0911 and Perple like this.
  6. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Tune on for the "Big Arrest" for a misdemeanor, and a stretch at that. Disco Alvin Bragg will Boogie On Down with the handcuffs to slap on the cuffs on an American President, as directed by George Soros. Soros owns Fat Alvin. Soros has his slaves. Sad

Meanwhile, Trumps poll numbers (already nearly double Desantis), will triple after Fat Alvin's Boogie bullshit.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
    shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. Perple

Perple Founding Member

No wonder Ron Desantis hasn't thrown his hat in for POTUS. He was tipped off by a liberal friends. Pretty obvious now. Ron is an opportunist. But it won't work for him.

BTW, Trump doesn't have a 25-30% base as advertised by faux conservative Fox News. It's more like 48-50% base. It hasn't wavered.

I don't dislike Desantis. At only 44, he'd be a good VP, imo. Still could be.

XXL TideFan and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. shane0911

People with functioning brains knew this from the start. My wife asked back in the summer of 20 if Trump could win. I said yes, as long as there aren't mail ins. If they are going to allow mail ins he's already lost.

Perple likes this.
  9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Yes I think COVID was a big factor in how Dems organized and pushed voters to mail in ballots when they would normally not mail in or even vote. Not the voter machine fraud like people were saying All along that was my stance. But now, if you can’t beat them, join them. Wait for the Republican response in 2024.
    “The party that votes for 50 days is going to beat the party that voted for 13 hours. It's just that simple," Andy Reilly, the Republican National Committee member from Pennsylvania”

they gonna promote mail in ballots all the way. Even in states that have enacted new voter registration laws because those states were red to begin with. Mail it in- 2024.

Perple and shane0911 like this.
  10. shane0911

@mancha sadly you are right. The system is dead and now it's become a who can cheat better. I can't wait for them (both parties) to explain how we ended up with over 400 million votes with a population of ~330 million. Should be interesting

Perple likes this.