What else is Fox lying about.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 27, 2023.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Some of you guys crack me up. You're getting continually wang whacked in the face by your would be emperor and yet you still can't see the emperor has no clothes.

2. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Along with vegetable Biden graduating from 3 College at the top of his class & it rains oil in Delaware. These are called lies. He does it everytime his mouth is open.

Let's not Forget the 5 policemen that were killed at the capital Jan 6th.

Oh wait, zero policeman were killed at the capital Jan 6th. It's a daily lie for Liberals. Military Officer Ashli Babbitt was murdered by a liberal black capital policeman though. Shot an unarmed white woman. So brave wasn't he?

shane0911 likes this.
  3. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

the question should be did you watch what McConnell, pence, grahram and others said of tuckers lies? these weren't dems. but they're probably soon to be rinos'.

4. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

What do you mean "soon". They have been RINOs for a loooong time. You have not been paying attention. I trust my eyes, not the edited snippets the J6 committee allowed to be released (yes, they added fake audio for affect).

shane0911 and Perple like this.
  5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I’m not sure what you’re asking of me. You skipped over my question, but I don’t really know what you’re looking for here

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

If you look behind the curtain of January 6, you’ll find the Fed bailing out a bank

7. rockwallfan

I believe that you believe that, as does the rest of the trump base. you will do anything (ie insurrection) and believe anything (ie, the big lie and jan 6 was a sightseeing tour) as long as it fits your narrative. the only person who could never be a rino in todays republican party is truth telling trump. boy, that says a lot. did you see what tucker and hannity said about your man behind closed doors? they never denied it. what about what Rupert testified to under oath? the country and the truth doesn't matter to them. ratings do. that's the Republican Party of today.

8. rockwallfan

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

hmmm….

pot/kettle?

fanatic likes this.
  10. rockwallfan