What Do You Expect To See

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TCUTiger, Sep 16, 2022.

1. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Have to admit I am kind of wondering what we will see tomorrow. MSU looks to have a better team than usual and I am really wondering what we see from LSU. I’m sure there are more than a few that have it figured out!! Fire away!

Perple likes this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I don’t have a clue….

what I hope to see is our offense extending plays….

is emery a difference maker? what about emory? have lots of concerns about the oline holding up against a veteran defense….

I sure hope Tiger Stadium makes a difference….

Perple likes this.
  3. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

+1

4. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

I'll just echo the other posters. No idea what we have yet. Do expect improvement every week. Concerns from the first week are still concerns until they are erased against SEC level competition. This is a good time to be playing the cowbells.

Perple likes this.
  5. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I hope it's a good, hard fought game, so we can tell if we have the toughness needed.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

A close game

northernvatiger likes this.
  7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I expect to be disappointed. I expect our pass D to struggle and open our run D up to exploitation. I expect our running game to suck and MOOU to force JD to beat them passing, which he will struggle with. If it were to go down like this and we get embarrassed I’ll be pretty annoyed at BK. And Orgeron.

If BK has the team ready and they scheme against MOOU where we win, I’ll be thrilled.

Keeping it close in a loss I’ll feel similar to the FSU game, that it sure feel like BK is coaching against a stacked deck and some of the adversity is needed (like a forest fire) to get the culture right.

furduknfish likes this.
  8. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

I agree that this game is going to be close and I just hope we're on the right side of the scoreboard when the final buzzer goes off. We have to win in the trenches and our LBs have to raise their level of play because MSU loves the underneath stuff. I think we will see a lot more of Baskerville because he's the fastest LB we have and has a wealth of experience playing in big games like this one.

9. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Agreed. Other than that I am not really sure what to expect. Hopefully improvements from the FSU game. A win to open SEC play would sure be nice!

shane0911 likes this.
  10. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Well, well, surprise, surprise! The diff in the game in my opinion was when I turned off game early in 3rd quarter to stop the jinx of me watching LSU and my 12 year old grandson playing baseball at same time. Next time I “peeked” it was 17-16!

lsu-i-like, kcal and LSUpride123 like this.