What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Bullshit. Eyes of the beholder my ass. Take your eyes over to Russia and say the things about Putin you're allowed to say here about Biden and behold what happens to your ass.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I don’t know what twisted your shorts but if you don’t recognize the difference between the Soviet Union or Putin’s Russia and the United States and their objectives you need to re-evaluate.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You guys should learn that not every person wants freedom and that not every action we take as America is good, good for us, and good for the world. That is arrogance.

You guys should consider there are people in Russia that quite enjoy life there, just like Muslims goat fuckers like their life and hate our freedom.

shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And? Does not dispute what I said. Nazis think they are morally right. Commies think they are morally right. Marxist think they are morally right. Muslims think they are morally right. list goes on.

shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You know it’s not whether people in one place or the other is happy. The point of this discussion is that Putin and Russia are intimidating and subverting another independent country. The Soviets did the same in 1979. The United States for all of our faults and mistakes has not done so. In fact when we had the unquestioned power to do so (1945) we went home and returned power to our former enemies. Again in Korea we defended a people against invasion. Even our failures Vietnam, Iraq 2 or Afghanistan we weren’t there for occupation. Every action Georgia, Crimea Ukraine and other Putin has intimidated and attacked neighboring countries and occupied them against the will of the people.
    You talk about “peoples’ happiness. Give me a break. You’re either morally bankrupt or just arguing for the sake of argument like the child you are.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea and my point is that we do the same because, like Russia, we think our way is superior.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You’re wrong. Show me an instance where we’ve conquered a country with the intent of making it part of the US.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lol moving goal post much? Are you suggesting we don’t try and spread freedom?

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

When we funneled money during Regan for drugs and guns in South America, was that not subverting local governments?

what about Nam? Korea? Africa? Obama fast and furious?

please baw, we are the worlds #1 shit starter..

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You have a problem with people being free??? Tell me why do people flee totalitarian states for free states? You’re making a false equivalence baw.